Chapter 118 - 119

Start from the beginning

Kurosawa Hideaki paused and praised softly: "He is very powerful."

Won't hold you back!

Gin gave a short laugh, but it was more like a snort from his nose than a smile, "You are quite honest."

Hideaki Kurosawa held the phone and nodded to himself, "I have always been honest with you, and I have never lied to you."

As long as Gin asked a question, he would say anything.

Although I occasionally hide something, I have no choice but to do so! That's well intentioned! It's all work!

"Really?" Gin played with the copper lighter in his hand and raised his lips playfully.

interesting.

Xiu Ming didn't even realize what he should be defending now.

Of course he knew that Bourbon's ability was very good.

To be able to reach the current position from the bottom in just a few years is no longer a term that can be described as "good".

But what he wanted to hear was Hideaki Kurosawa praising Bourbon on the phone?

No, he would rather hear Hideaki scold Bourbon as a goldfish with nothing but his face.

Ginjiu raised his eyes and looked at Zhufu Jingguang, who seemed to be calm and gentle.

"...Don't just say 'really'? How do you expect me to answer your words?" Kurosawa Hideaki muttered and knocked on the front hood of the car with his fingers.

Madeira said Gin wished he had been more honest.

Wasn't that kind of candor just now not sincere enough?

Although he knew that Gin had a strong desire to control, he didn't expect it to be so strong. Would adding a teammate temporarily make him feel unhappy?

"Don't worry, his social relations are very clean, I know it very well. Jingguang grew up with him, and they know each other. Even if he only cooperates with us halfway, there is absolutely no way he will become a traitor."

"He should be considered the best among the Japanese police. Well, he's a little worse than me."

"By the way...and-"

"——I, I seem to have found out Yoshino's movements!" Chiba rushed over holding a stack of information, interrupting Kurosawa Hideaki's words, "The reason why Yoshino killed people was not to kill his master Timothy Hang. Revenge?"

"Huh?" Kurosawa Hideaki knocked on the receiver twice, signaled Zhu Fu Jingguang and Qin Jiu to wait, and then looked at Chiba, "What's wrong?"

"I found out here that three of Yoshino Junji and Kevin Yoshino's revenge targets have died, but two are still alive, namely Bill Murphy and Jack Waltz."

After Qianye panted anxiously, she took a few deep breaths and finally recovered her breath.

He straightened up and excitedly reported the results to Hideaki Kurosawa, "Both of these two used to have feuds with Hunter, and they are both alive now."

"Because of the particularity of Yoshino Junji's whereabouts, I was afraid that he would leave the country temporarily, so I checked the recent entry and exit records."

He took out two sheets from the stack of documents, "I didn't find anything about Yoshino Junji, but I found the entry records of Bill Murphy and Jack Waltz!"

The Mumu police department who didn't know when came over took the two pieces of information from Chiba's hand and carefully checked the authenticity. "No, these two people are actually in the territory! This is an excellent opportunity for Yoshino Junji and Kevin Yoshino to retaliate!"