Chapter 33 The Unpredictable Doom of Engineers

Start from the beginning

Judging from the stiffness of his back, this talented engineer will not suddenly look back for a while.

"What did you want to say just now?" Kurosawa Hideaki thought about Amuro Toru's reaction just now, "What are we?"

"It's nothing, it's too late to pretend not to know each other now, this software engineer doesn't look like he can keep a secret. When he talks to you, he wants to let the whole world know." Toru Amuro shrugged.

"You are quite popular, and Jing Guang also likes you very much."

"No." Kurosawa Hideaki heard what Toru Amuro subconsciously wanted to express and immediately denied it, "He and I are just friends."

"From a therapist's and patient's point of view, it's normal for him to have feelings for me. After we've been apart for a while, he quickly realizes that it's an emotional transference and an illusion that often Happens to psychiatrists and patients."

"After two months, he should have absolutely no affection for me other than being a friend."

Kurosawa Hideaki continued without pausing: "You can rest assured that I neither gave him any psychological hints nor did I do any emotional control."

"He's an able-bodied person now, maybe a little bit nervous about facing the dark, but totally able to get over it. That nervousness will also go away over time, in a year or so, completely."

Kurosawa Hideaki looked at Toru Amuro who was stunned, "Don't say this to him, words will strengthen his illusion, Zhu Fu...Jing Guang may not realize it himself, but as a "doctor" I cannot condone this situation Happened. This ambiguous emotion was a one-way payoff, and it wasn't fair to him."

Toru Amuro asked tentatively: "So the reason why you don't continue to live in 303 is because you discovered that Jingguang may have feelings for you that go beyond just being friends?"

"Yes, but I can't say it directly, because anyone's words will strengthen that illusion." Kurosawa Hideaki took a deep breath, "I should be separated from him for at least two months, he can't sort out his emotions well now , was not calm enough against me, and I was very clear-headed, which is very unfair."

He emphasized again that apart from unfairness, this kind of emotion is actually not in line with the normal doctor-patient relationship and is illegal. Psychologists should guide patients correctly when they find this kind of psychology, instead of making mistakes.

If the patient still has that feeling two months after leaving the treatment, it can be proved that it is not an illusion. Japan is two months, but in some western countries the time limit is extended to half a year by law.

Kurosawa Hideaki looked at Toru Amuro, "Is there anything else you want to ask about Jingguang? I will answer whatever you ask."

Toru Amuro: "When did you find out?"

Ah this...

Kurosawa Hideaki's eyes drifted away and he told the truth: "It was the fake bomb from two days ago..."

Toru Amuro took a deep breath, thinking of that "bomb", he felt angry and funny.

What Zhu Fu Jingguang said is actually completely correct, except for some rare cases, Kurosawa Hideaki's character is really very good.

He obviously could not do this, and even enjoy Zhu Fu Jingguang's preference with peace of mind, but he left without hesitation when he found out.

Morality has a ruler in his heart, and he knows when he can raise it a bit and when he can't.

but……

"Have you ever thought about what will happen if he figures it out two months later?"

Hideaki Kurosawa didn't quite understand, "Let's move back in. We will be ordinary roommates at that time. What else should we avoid?"