"Don't think that I'm playing around with you. This next step in this relationship is not just an obligation that is needed to be done or my urge that you need to fulfil to make me happy.", he said clearing her tear stained cheeks.

"Marriage is not just about love but it's respect, understanding and trust. I'm honoured to know that you trust whe heartedly that just for me you are ready to submit to me. Because that's what I want.", Nimmi still didn't utter a word. She was listening to her Ram. His meaning behind his words.

"But you are not allowed to do that. You are not my puppet or below me. You are my equal, my half that completes me, you are my soul. You are my Shakti. Though I'm no Shiv.", they both chuckled on that.

"Begum, Shakti ji jagah Dil main hoti hai. Aur unki izzat sar aankho par. Aur apki izzat dunia ki har daulat se upar hai. Aur usse aap kisi ke liye nahi chod sakti, mere liye bhi nahi. Hum apki Surat se nahi apki sirat se pyaar hai. Aur hum nahi chahte ki aap kuch bhi aisa karein jiski ijaazat apki sirat nahi deti"(Begum, Shakti belongs to heart. And her honor is always above me. Your honor and dignity is more precious then any wealth of this world. You are not allowed to leave it for anyone ever, not even for me. I love you your heart, your soul more than your outer self. And I don't want you to do anything that your soul doesn't allows you to do."

Vikram finishes, while his hand on her cheeks. His fingers gently caressing her cheeks, comforting her.

Nimmi was spellbound in that moment. She didn't even blink for a moment. Her eyes were fixed on Vikram. Her heart that felt shattering few moments ago, now felt like a blossoming flower. It was racing soo fast that any second it might jump out of her chest.

The fact that Vikram confessed his love for her. She couldn't consider the fact that her Ram actually said that he loves her.

There was no word coming out of their lips, neither it was needed. The silence between them was too comforting that they didn't wanted to spoil it.

They were lost in the deep sea of emotions, of love that they saw in each other's eyes. After what felt like eternity Nimmi called, "Ram...", to which Vikram only Hummed, still admiring his Begum and her innocent beauty.

"Do you mean it when you...?", she asked. Vikram didn't say anything and kept looking at her waiting for elaborate. He knew she will never doubt his words,so he didn't question. "You love me?",

Vikram didn't say anything. Instead he questioned her back. "What do you think? Ask your heart, you'll get your answers."

Nimmi didn't need to think about it anymore. She knew the answer. Her heart always gave her the answer, she just wished to hear it from Vikram and today she did.

She throws herself on Vikram, rounding her arms around his neck. Nimmi was giggling so loud, and in her excitement she almost made Vikram loose his balance.

He was laughing too. Seeing his Begum smiling and happy was the only thing that made him fight for her and his demons.

"Wooohoo..relax Begum. We'll fell in pool.", Vikram balanced back and held her too from shoulders.

"Ram, this time I'm ready.", Vikram got still hearing her words. He was busy looking down and making a safe distance from edge knowing his wife is very hyperactive sometimes.

Nimmi puts her palm on his cheek, making him look at her, who was looking down on his right.

He turned his face to look at Nimmi, and she nodded with a smile. A small but gentle and genuine smile.

Vikram held her hand that was on his cheek. This time there was no doubt, no hesitation, no fear in them.

Vikram kissed inside of her hand. "Begum, will you feel bad if I say 'not today'.", Nimmi didn't say anything. Not because she felt bad but because she wanted to know what was Vikram planning.

"I want to make that night memorable for you. The best night of your life. I want to cherish you and more than me I want to make you feel the queen that I see you as. And....", he took a step forward.

This time there was devilish smirk on his face. He was back to his Vikram Singh Chandravanshi mode again.

"And...", Nimmi asked hesitantly as butterflies dancing in her stomach. He leaned in close to her ear, "We got a promise with this pool as well. We can't let him feel bad. Now can we?", whispering this he bit her earlobe leaving a sweet but hungry kiss, leaving her stiffen.

"But..you ...I..I thought..pool....it's just..", there were no words coming out of her mouth."You thought what? That I'm just talking in the air." , he crossed his arms in challenge.

"I...aaa...I'm..", she got nothing to say to that. "But..", he said taking her attention.

"But?", she asked. "But, that doesn't let you slide from your punishment.", he took a step forward. Which automatically makes her take a step back.

"Pu..punishment?, she asked pushing her glasses back. "Yes punishment..", one more step forward.

"I don't like anyone talking bad about my Begum or call her names and you are no exception. I don't care what happened in past but from today onwards you are no longer allowed to say all those words. She is my Queen and you are here by expected to treat her as such.",Vikram kept walking so did she.

As he was talking, his eyes went behind seeing what's behind, which made him smirk even more. "And...", he said. "And..?", just when she said, Nimmi's legs hit something and she fell on something making a little scream come out of her mouth.

——————————————
That's it for today 😘

Baki in next chapter😘

How was the chapter?

Gosh,,,Vikram took every bit of my sanity and heart and soul in this chapter😭.

What do you think will happen in next chapter 😗?

Let's see

My poor souls.....got hanging at the crucial momoent, while me enjoying this condition, because I already know what will happen 🫠😁

got hanging at the crucial momoent, while me enjoying this condition, because I already know what will happen 🫠😁