111 (Extra-21)

Ti Xiao was not by Ye Li Zhu's side. After taking a bath and going to bed, there was no one beside her. Ye Li Zhu always felt unsteady when she slept at night, and couldn't sleep because of tossing and turning.

When dreaming, Ye Li Zhu always felt in a daze that Ti Xiao was by her side, she moved her hand to the side, touched it, but it always failed. If it was before, she would definitely be able to meet Ti Xiao. When Ye Li Zhu was having nightmares, Ti Xiao would also hold her in his arms.

The next day, Ye Li Zhu went to Ye's house and brought Ying'er over, and entered the palace with Ying'er. The queen mother has not seen Ying'er for a few days, and she misses Ying'er a little. Ying'er is very loving, and he can make the queen mother happy every time he enters the palace.

After entering the palace, Ye Li Zhu's chariot hadn't reached the queen mother's side, and was stopped by several eunuchs on the way.

The leader was young, wearing a blue eunuch uniform with exquisite patterns embroidered on the robe, he was the great eunuch Ban Gonggong next to Zhao Yun.

Ye Li Zhu opened a corner of the curtain, revealing a face, looked out coldly, and listened to the fairness: "Princess Qin, please stay."

Ye Li Zhu said lightly: "What's the matter with Mr. Ban?"

Eunuch Ban said respectfully: "Your Majesty hasn't seen Xiao Shizi for several days, and he misses him in his heart. I hope you can take Xiao Shizi to the pavilion next door so that His Majesty can meet him."

Ye Li Zhu had guessed what would happen, she nodded: "Eunuch, please lead the way."

A moment later, Ye Li Zhu was helped off the carriage, and a bright yellow figure stood in the nearby hexagonal pavilion. Ye Li Zhu and Zhao Yun hadn't met many times, and they were not familiar with each other.

After passing by, Ye Li Zhu took Ying'er to salute: "I have seen His Majesty."

Zhao Yun gave her a little help, and said with a smile: "Auntie, you don't need to be too polite. You are an elder, so you shouldn't salute to me."

He leaned over and hugged Ying'er, and tapped Ying'er's nose with his fingertips: "I haven't seen you for a few days, and my son is fairer again."

When Ying'er was in Xian Zhou, he often stayed outside, and the wind and sun would inevitably make his little face rough. Now that he came to the capital, he read and wrote with Ye Jia You all day long. There was no sunlight in the room, so it naturally changed. It's white, the small face is white and tender, just like water tofu.

Ying'er put his arms around Zhao Yun's neck: "Cousin, I want to learn how to ride a horse."

"Horse riding?"

Zhao Yun said with a smile, "This is not good, you are too young, you will fall off the horse. When you get older, my cousin will give you a little pony, a very beautiful Maxima, OK?"

Ying'er nodded: "Okay."

Only then did Zhao Yun look at Ye Li Zhu, and smiled gently: "Auntie, please sit down, we are all a family, so there is no need to be polite."

As soon as Ye Li Zhu sat down, a court lady offered a cup of tea.

Zhao Yun said: "Recently, the court has been very busy. Thanks to my uncle's help, I will not be in a state of distress. The ministers and the queen mother are urging me to be drafted next year. I don't want to waste energy on the draft, and I don't want to waste time in the harem. There is a harem The queen is enough."

Ye Li Zhu remained calm, took a sip of tea, and then said calmly: "Oh? Your Majesty wants to become a queen? I wonder if Your Majesty has a favorite candidate?"