65

Ye Li Zhu followed Ti Xiao, and she murmured from behind: "What kind of sika deer does it look like?"

Ti Xiao felt that she was walking too slowly, and no one could see behind her, so he directly hugged Ye Li Zhu: "What can a sika deer look like?"

Ye Li Zhu kicked her feet: "I can walk by myself."

Ti Xiao glanced at her indifferently: "The leg doesn't hurt anymore? Let's go to the boat and continue."

Ye Li Zhu remembered how pitiful she was when Ti Xiao bent her into various positions just now, and immediately closed her mouth obediently.

No matter what the position is, it is uncomfortable.

It hurts so much.

She didn't want to try again in a short time.

Ti Xiao said: "You won't see sika deer today."

Ye Li Zhu was stupid, and still didn't understand what Ti Xiao meant: "Why?"

Naturally, it was Ti Xiao's excuse.

Ye Li Zhu came out with these noble girls, if she slept in the cabin and could not come out, or was directly taken away by Ti Xiao, Tao Mei Wen and others would definitely tell Ye Fu'an if they couldn't see Ye Li Zhu.

At that moment, Ye Li Zhu followed Ti Xiao in front of them, and they knew Ye Li Zhu's whereabouts clearly, so they would not inform Ye Fu'an again.

As for the side of Ye Mansion, Ye Li Zhu must still be with Tao Mei Wen and others in King Chen Mansion.

Ye Li Zhu said: "There is no sika deer..."

Her tone was somewhat disappointed.

Ti Xiao said: "Take you to eat delicious food."

Ye Li Zhu's eyes lit up again: "What's delicious?"

Ti Xiao carried her into the carriage and took her out together.

In Beijing, every inch of gold is precious, and some relatively large restaurants must have a backer if they can be successful in the capital.

Ti Xiao's subordinates are all over the capital, and there are many industries belonging to Ti Xiao in Beijing. Most outsiders in these industries don't know about it, even the prince and queen don't know it clearly.

The restaurant that Ti Xiao brought Ye Li Zhu to was called "Tingyulou", which was comparable in scale to Jiang's restaurant. Most people didn't have money to come in, and most of their contacts were from wealthy families.

Ye Li Zhu was sitting in the warm room, she was indeed hungry. Didn't eat much all day.

First served a soup, Ye Li Zhu took a sip and said: "It's delicious, is it boiled with orange pulp and white fungus and lotus seeds? It's sour and sweet."

The broth is clear and melts in your mouth.

Afterwards, a lot of dishes were brought, Ye Li Zhu frowned and said, "I don't like meat."

Ti Xiao peeled a shrimp and brought it to Ye Li Zhu's lips: "Do you not like meat, or have you not eaten it for a long time?"

She has been a vegetarian for many years, and even when she returned to the capital, she still ate very lightly.

Ye Li Zhu turned her head: "Don't eat."

After all, she is too thin and thin, and Ti Xiao feels distressed when she looks at it, so she can't help but eat.

To make up for the body.

Ti Xiao said: "Ye Li Zhu, be obedient."

Ye Li Zhu can refuse others, but it is difficult for her to refuse Ti Xiao, she has broken too many rules for Ti Xiao.