62

Ye Li Zhu stood on tiptoe and couldn't help but hook Xiao Xiao's neck.

But she only tasted it lightly, and when she wanted more, Ti Xiao put her down.

Ye Li Zhu's eyes were wet, she was a little dissatisfied: "Your Highness..."

Ti Xiao pretended not to understand what Ye Li Zhu meant.

Knowing that Ye Li Zhu's body needs him, he is a life-saving medicine for Ye Li Zhu. But Ti Xiao refused to give it to her.

Ti Xiao said lightly: "What's wrong?"

Ye Li Zhu grabbed his sleeve slowly and raised her chin: "Your Highness..."

Her lips are moist and full, slightly parted, very attractive.

Ti Xiao knew that at this time Ye Li Zhu was very dissatisfied with her desires and could not bear it. She would agree to whatever was forced on her.

He said: "What do you want to do?"

Ye Li Zhu took a hard bite on his chin: "I don't want to do anything."

Ti Xiao's chin suddenly had clear tooth marks, and blood seeped out. Of course, he couldn't go back to see people like this.

Ti Xiao firmly pressed Ye Li Zhu's shoulder: "Have you lost your nerve?"

Ye Li Zhu: "Hmph..."

Ti Xiao lowered his head: "Clean it up."

Her shoulder was pressed so hard by him that she couldn't lift her hand at all, even if Ye Li Zhu wanted to wipe it for him, she couldn't.

She said: "You let go, let go and I will wipe it for you."

How could Ti Xiao be willing to let go.

Ye Li Zhu reluctantly tiptoed again to clean him up.

Tasted the faint smell of blood, Ye Li Zhu was not used to this smell, but there was no way, she licked it clean like a kitten.

Only then did Ti Xiao let Ye Li Zhu go.

He loosened Ye Li Zhu's shoulders: "It's cold outside, you go in first."

Ye Li Zhu said "Oh", and took two steps, she said: "Your Highness, are you not going in?"

He has been bitten into this appearance, how can he still go in?

Ye Li Zhu walked a few more steps inside, and then looked back, the palace lantern was emitting a hazy yellow luster through the glass, the cold wind was blowing in from the outside, the night was dark blue, and the end of the corridor was empty.

She closed her cloak, there were no palace people walking around at will in this area, there were guards outside, and ordinary people couldn't come in.

The hall was warm and fragrant, but Ye Li Zhu stood outside for a long time, not wanting to go in.

Several court ladies came out and said to Ye Li Zhu: "Just now when the empress saw you coming out, she was afraid that you would catch the cold, so she specially asked us to send you clothes to keep you out of the cold."

In fact, Ye Li Zhu has a cloak on her body, so she doesn't feel cold.

But the palace maid specially sent a fox fur to surround Ye Li Zhu.

Ye Li Zhu said: "Your Majesty and the adults are still talking inside?"

The palace lady said: "They are all having fun. There are two princes who can't stand the sleepiness and have gone back. There are many people in the palace, and no one will pay attention to you outside."