15

Empress Ti took a sip of tea, glanced sideways at Ye Li Zhu, her lips raised, but she didn't speak.

Ye Li Zhu just stood aside, the queen didn't say anything, and she didn't take the initiative to say anything.

She was originally a quiet girl.

After a long time, Empress Ti said: "Miss Ye, come here and sit by Bengong's side."

Ye Li Zhu sat down.

Empress Ti suddenly lifted Ye Li Zhu's chin and said, "Let me take a closer look."

Ye Li Zhu couldn't dodge in time, her chin was pinched by Queen Ti.

Queen Ti looked at the little girl again. Before, she only thought that the little girl was young and sweet, and her appearance was excellent, but now looking at her carefully, she only think that her eyebrows and eyes are quite confusing. Anyone who looks at these rippling water eyes will sink into them.

When Queen Ti looked at her, she was also looking at Queen Ti.

The queen is well maintained, like a young girl. But if she look closely, she can still see that there is still a lot of difference between her and the girl. Empress Ti's eyes were deep, gloomy, and not happy at all. There were lines at the corners of her eyes, and some nasolabial folds were obvious.

Ye Li Zhu's eyelashes trembled.

Empress Ti said: "Tomorrow there will be a competition in the martial arts field. King Qin, the crown prince and others will be there, as well as other young people. Miss Ye, I will send someone to pick you up."

Although Ye Li Zhu had a lot of things she didn't understand, she didn't ask.

Empress Ti suddenly invited her to watch some kind of competition, which had deep meanings, Ye Li Zhu wanted to ask her father when she went back, and now she just smiled and said: "Your Majesty loves you so much."

Empress Ti kept Ye Li Zhu in the palace for a meal, and then sent her back.

After Ye Li Zhu left, the maid Mei Zhi said, "Your Majesty, are you trying to match Miss Ye and His Royal Highness King Qin?"

Queen Ti is King Qin's biological sister, so naturally she would not harm King Qin, and the queen would not destroy anything that King Qin likes.

Empress Ti gently pressed the center of her eyebrows with her middle finger, and her voice was calm and calm: "Let's see fate. Naturally, if she can live to that time, my palace will not stop her. I'm afraid Xian Zhou is thousands of miles away. She hasn't arrived in Xian Zhou yet. Life is gone."

Mei Zhi sighed and said: "His Royal Highness is also really, usually he doesn't like people easily, but he likes them as soon as he likes them. Miss Li Zhu is gone, where can I find a second one who is as beautiful as her? I still remember, When I first met Mrs. Ye (Ye Li Zhu's Mother)  few years ago, Mrs. Ye's appearance and temperament stunned the whole palace. Even the queen mother praised Mrs. Ye as an unparalleled beauty. Now Miss Ye is even better than Mrs. Ye, beautiful It's rare in the world. Our Royal Highness Qin just fell in love with this..."

Empress Ti said: "Is the Cordyceps sinensis presented by the Ministry of Internal Affairs still available this month? Pick up two more thousand-year-old ginseng plants and send them over. There are also a pair of Canaan incense wood bracelets inlaid with gold beads in the warehouse, and a gold-carved Pixiu. These two It is used to ward off evil spirits, and I heard people say that the date of her birth is unknown, and there are evil spirits on her body. I hope this girl can live for a while, and I must first warm my heart."

Mei Zhi wrote down one by one, and asked her confidant, the little maid, to do it quickly. She said again: "Your Majesty, the noble concubine's nose got a little dirty today, after today, she will definitely talk nonsense in front of His Majesty."