70

Ye Li Zhu endured the discomfort and went to Ye Fu'an's side.

It was evening at this time, and Ye Fu'an was pacing up and down in the study.

What happened a few days ago, logically speaking, Ye Li Zhu can't escape the damage to her reputation. Although it won't be as serious as Zheng Yin'er, but the second prince has a longevity lock. At the first moment, some people suspected that it was Ye Li Zhu's. There will always be some rumors. .

But no. It seems that someone is faintly promoting all this in the dark.

Ye Fu'an is meticulous in his work, and it is impossible to let go of every detail, especially when it comes to matters related to Ye Li Zhu.

This time he naturally sent someone to inquire in private. In fact, it's not difficult to find out, although Ye Fu'an's hands didn't reach into the harem, but his identity is here, there are many things, as long as Ye Fu'an wants to know, someone will work for him.

Ye Fu'an just wanted to make sure.

After Ye Li Zhu came in, Yusha untied the cloak for her, and the study room felt warm, Ye Li Zhu said: "Father, what do you need from me?"

Ye Fu'an pondered for a while, and then said: "You went to Chen Mansion today, did you hear what happened to Miss Zheng's family?"

Ye Li Zhu nodded: "I heard."

Ye Fu'an said: "Does this matter have anything to do with you?"

In fact, it has something to do with it. After thinking about it, Ye Li Zhu said: "A few days ago, I lost a long-lived lock. Ms. Zheng probably stole it. She should have directed and acted to frame me, but it ended up being smashed her own feet."

Ye Fu'an was afraid for a while, but through Ye Li Zhu's mouth, he also confirmed that this incident was originally aimed at Ye Li Zhu.

The girl from the Zheng family didn't know the general idea, and planned these things just because of jealousy. If she really succeeded... Ye Li Zhu would never be able to marry into an innocent family again. Even if she married someone, she would poke her back and say this matter.

Fortunately, Zheng Yin'er lifted a rock and shot herself in the foot. Ye Fu'an found out that the queen's people did it, and the queen would not help Ye Li Zhu for no reason.

If Zheng Yin'er succeeds in this incident, Ye Li Zhu's reputation will be ruined. Ye Fu'an will definitely hate the second prince if he loves his daughter so much, and will even become an enemy of the Zheng family. For the queen, Ye Fu'an and the second prince will fight each other , it is they who benefit in the end.

But the queen gave up the chance...

Ye Fu'an narrowed his eyes, did the queen really give up?

He thought carefully about what had happened since Ti Xiao came to Beijing. Ti Xiao saved Ye Li Zhu twice, and if Ti Xiao had someone secretly help him this time, it would be three times.

Seeing that Ye Fu'an was silent, Ye Li Zhu was curious, and couldn't help asking: "Father, why are you asking this?"

Ye Fu'an said: "It's nothing, Dad is just worried about you. In the future, you have to be more careful, take care of all your things, and don't let outsiders touch them."

Ye Li Zhu nodded: "Father, don't worry, after this incident, I will be more careful."

..........

In the queen's palace.

Empress Ti rubbed the center of her brows lightly, feeling much more relaxed in her heart. After this incident, no matter what, the relationship between the Zheng family and the second prince cannot be repaired. Zheng Yin'er reaped the consequences, she can no longer appear on any occasion casually, and the Zheng family will not let her go out casually again.