13

Normally, Zhao Yi would find a way to ridicule him if he was angry with the prince.

But King Qin was in the capital, and no one around Zhao Yi dared to jump too high.

Zhao Yi said: "My brother just wants to go in and see how Miss Ye is doing."

Zhao Yun sneered, and went straight over: "Miss Ye has not left the cabinet, and the queen and the imperial physician are watching, so how can it be your turn?"

After Zhao Yun disappeared, Zhao Yi's hand clenched into a fist. He looked coldly at the direction where Zhao Yun left, and his eyes darkened a lot.

Zhao Yun went in by himself, surrounded by layers of women, Ye Li Zhu, Zhao Yun smelled the expensive incense on these women, looked at the luxurious robes that dragged the floor, and it was not hard to understand why Ti Xiao hated women so much.

Zhao Yun doesn't like women very much either. These women are delicate and delicate, they can't be hit or touched, and they fight around the bush every day, which is really too troublesome.

When he stepped forward, the court lady and two low-ranking concubines made way for him.

Doctor Xu had already fed Ye Li Zhu a pill, she said: "Miss Ye's body is too weak, this time she fainted only after being stimulated, and she will be fine when she wakes up."

Concubine Sheng was frightened by Ye Li Zhu's pale face, she sat down and wiped Ye Li Zhu's face, and looked at Imperial Doctor Xu: "Can Miss Ye wake up?"

Doctor Xu said: "If you can wake up, Ms. Ye is still breathing."

If she knew that piercing her ears could make people pass out, Concubine Sheng would have let Ye Li Zhu have her ears pierced just now.

Concubine Sheng looked at Ye Li Zhu eagerly, and she also sweated a little on her forehead, her body was full of strong fragrance, which could make people faint.

To be honest, the incense used by Concubine Sheng is a very expensive spice, if you smell it normally, you will feel it smells good. But she used too much, it was too strong, and the weather was hot, she sweated a little, and the fragrance spread faster, Ye Li Zhu was densely enveloped by Concubine Sheng, and actually passed out.

Zhao Yun finally came to the front to see Ye Li Zhu.

He thought that he would see a pale, beautiful and sickly woman, but in the end, he saw a girl with icy muscles and beautiful faces.

The spot of cinnabar between Ye Li Zhu's eyebrows was shining and beautiful, so beautiful that people couldn't take their eyes off it.

Zhao Yun: "..."

Uncle's taste has always been good.

However, to be honest, this little girl is younger than Zhao Yun, and Zhao Yun feels that his uncle is eating tender grass.

Empress Ti said: "People are all around here. In such a hot day, Miss Ye will suffer from heatstroke again. Lan Xin, ask someone to take Miss Ye to the side hall to cool off, and then order people to prepare for the parade. Soup, use it after Miss Ye wakes up."

Concubine Sheng has been fighting openly and secretly with Empress Ti all these years, and knows that Empress Ti is amiable on the surface, but in fact she is a ruthless character who eats people without spit out bones.

Ye Li Zhu is weak. It seems that what Ye Fu'an said is not wrong. Empress mention will definitely not let the crown prince marry such a weak woman as the concubine. The crown prince has this concern, and Concubine Sheng also has this concern. That being the case, Ye Li Zhu was completely worthless to the two parties.