58

Ye Li Zhu returned home, Ye Jia You asked about this matter, Ye Li Zhu thought that if she said that she hadn't done anything, Ye Jia You would deliver it himself some other day, that would be bad.

Therefore, Ye Li Zhu said that King Qin accepted it.

Ye Jia You didn't doubt it any more, the Chinese New Year was coming soon, a distinguished guest suddenly came from Beijing, and Ye Fu'an was also very busy.

As for the Ye family, Wu's leg was broken that time, and it was difficult to recover from the injury. She is still recovering from her injury, and Aunt Zhou is handling all the things at home.

As the New Year approached, Jiang Ran Yi and Jun Shi did not return to Wan Zhou, but Jiang Ran Yi's father and elder brother came to the capital to celebrate the New Year with Jun Shi.

Ye Li Zhu went to Jiang's house in her free time.

Jiang Ran Yi was wearing a lotus-colored dress, and leaned lazily by the window. Hearing Ye Li Zhu's arrival, Jiang Ran Yi suddenly became interested, and hurriedly called Ye Li Zhu in.

Ye Li Zhu took off her cloak and walked in: "How is cousin doing these days?"

Jiang Ran Yi smiled and said: "It's been a good time, my grandmother let my brother and father come to the capital, so I don't have much to do."

Ye Li Zhu hesitated for a moment before saying: "The marriage between you and that little father-in-law of the Tian family—"

A hint of annoyance flashed across Jiang Ran Yi's eyes: "The marriage of that animal-faced thing has been settled."

Ye Li Zhu felt relieved when she heard that the marriage contract was broken, but Jiang Ran Yi has always been gentle, and Ye Li Zhu also found it strange that Jiang Ran Yi swears at people this time.

Ye Li Zhu said: "What happened during this?"

Jiang Ran Yi took a sip of tea, and looked up at Ye Li Zhu: "It's boring to be bored at home, it's almost noon, you and I go out to eat something, we talk while walking on the road."

Ye Li Zhu nodded.

After sitting in the carriage, Ye Li Zhu learned something after hearing Jiang Ran Yi's words.

Just some time ago, there was an extra oiran in a certain brothel in the capital. It is said that this oiran was born charming, and he was very good at bedtime. Tian Zhuo slept in flowers and willows all year round. Indulging in brothels.

It is not uncommon for noble sons to live in brothels all year round. After all, brothels are mostly opened for people of this status. But what is absurd is that Tian Zhuo actually wanted to divorce Jiang Ran Yi after listening to the pillow talk of that oiran. He took the initiative to find Jun Shi a few days ago, said some ugly words, and even made Jun Shi angry up.

Tian Zhuo got into trouble and broke off the engagement verbally, but Mrs. Dun Guogong naturally refused. The Jiang family is so rich that it happens to be able to solve the crisis of Duke Dun's mansion. Tian Zhuo was deceived by lard, and came to divorce the engagement in a psychedelic way. After doing such a stupid thing, Mrs. Duke Dun will naturally come to deal with the aftermath.

Mrs. Dun Guogong came to Jiang's house and made amends in every possible way, so she almost knelt on the ground to apologize to Jun's family.

Mrs. Jun was so angry that Tian Zhuo was so angry that her health was getting better and worse every day. When she saw Mrs. Dun Guo, she was sitting on the hospital bed, surrounded by seven or eight big maids, which also frightened Mrs. Dun Guo. this matter.