41

The first thing that came to Ye Li Zhu's mind was that she would not marry.

She is so weak, how can a person with half a foot in the coffin get married. Although relying on Ti Xiao to survive for a period of time, but after all, Ti Xiao is not from the capital, and the two cannot see each other all the time.

As for what Jiang Ran Yi said about marrying Ti Xiao...

Ye Li Zhu didn't dare to think too deeply.

Firstly, whether her father will agree or not is a problem, and secondly, if she marries Ti Xiao because of her health, it will definitely be unfair to Ti Xiao, which is a kind of deception.

If Ti Xiao knew that she approached him, it was not out of liking, but because of her physical needs...

Ye Li Zhu thought of Ti Xiao's usually cold eyes, and shivered slightly, feeling a little scared in her heart.

Seeing that Ye Li Zhu's expression was wrong, Jun said, "Zhu Zhu, what's wrong with you?"

Ye Li Zhu shook her head, and reluctantly said: "Auntie, I'm fine. I'm just worried that the boy will tell Mr. Tian about our visit."

Mrs. Jun shook her head: "Don't worry, he's negligent, so he won't report it easily. Tian Zhuo is also a fool. He really thinks that he can say whatever he wants in his house."

If it wasn't for Jun's precautions, she wanted to meet Tian Zhuo in advance, so she came to the place where Tian Zhuo often went in and out, maybe she didn't know how bad this person was.

Ye Li Zhu said again: "How do you plan to ruin this marriage?"

The Jun family must not allow the Tian family to voluntarily withdraw the engagement. If the Tian family voluntarily withdraws the engagement, it is almost equivalent to telling the entire capital that they look down on the daughter of the Jiang family. Therefore, it was natural for the Jiang family to propose a divorce.

But there must be a legitimate reason.

Mrs. Jun patted Ye Li Zhu's hand gently: "Zhu Zhu, I will plan this matter when I go back. You wait and see, I must let you see what happens to those who bully us. In the future, you will be bullied . Yes, just tell your aunt."

Ye Li Zhu nodded.

In fact, she felt that she would not be bullied anymore, and Wu Shi who was bullying her had already been taught by Hai Tan so much that she didn't dare to vent her anger.

Except for Wu Shi, it seems that no one bullies her.

.......

Half a month passed in the blink of an eye, and Ye Li Zhu and Jiang Ran Yi were still living in the house outside the capital.

Although Ye Li Zhu's body was still weak, she didn't cough up blood as usual.

In a blink of an eye, the crown prince triumphantly returned from Chen Zhou, wiped out several white mountain bandits in Jinshan, and took back the head of King Jin Shan.

Jins Shan's suppression of bandits can be completed in such a short period of time, naturally, the help of King Qin is indispensable, so King Qin also has to return to Beijing.

In order to celebrate the crown prince's safe return, the queen held a banquet in Zhaoyang Palace.

Ye Li Zhu and Jiang Ran Yi entered the palace together.

On the way, Ye Li Zhu probably knew that King Qin entered the palace the day before yesterday.

It is true that Ti Xiao brought the crown prince back the day before yesterday, and most people in the capital did not know that Ti Xiao also brought soldiers to Chen Zhou, and the soldiers and horses were not one or two, tens of thousands of soldiers and horses had quietly hidden everything People, from Xian Zhou to Chen Zhou, the two places are thousands of miles apart, passing through many places, the officials in these places didn't know what happened if they didn't get the news, and none of them sent the news to the capital.