48

When Ye Li Zhu woke up, she ordered Yusha to pack up her things. She didn't bring much when she came here. She didn't plan to stay any longer, so she just packed up.

Qing Hui, Qing Shuang and Ye Li Zhu are like sisters, the three of them have been together most often in recent years, and they are very reluctant to see Ye Li Zhu leave.

Qing Hui tugged at Ye Li Zhu's sleeve, wanting her to stay for a few more days.

Ye Li Zhu took a handkerchief to wipe Qing Hui's tears, and said: "Don't be sad, I will see you when I have free time in the future. You are bored here, whenever you miss me, just write to me, I will let father Send someone to take you to live in the capital."

Qing Hui said: "After you return to the capital, I will not recognize you, Zhu Zhu, don't forget us."

Ye Li Zhu nodded.

After saying goodbye to everyone, Ye Li Zhu got into the carriage and rushed to the capital.

Early the next morning, just as the sky was getting dark, Ye Li Zhu was called up by Yusha to get into the carriage.

After sitting in the carriage, Ye Li Zhu was still a little sleepy, and fell asleep lying on Yusha's lap.

Suddenly, the carriage shook, Ye Li Zhu was almost bounced up, she rubbed her eyes, a little puzzled.

Yusha was also taken aback, when a guard's voice came from outside: "There are assassins!"

Then there was the sound of fighting with swords and guns clashing.

Ye Li Zhu had never seen this scene before, and before she had time to react, the carriage was split open by a sharp sword energy, and a masked man in black reached out to grab Ye Li Zhu.

A guard jumped up and blocked Ye Li Zhu behind her.

Ye Li Zhu couldn't run anymore, Yusha supported Ye Li Zhu and shouted: "Miss Protection!"

More than a dozen guards fought endlessly with the assassin who came to hijack, and one of the guards said: "Miss, you should leave with your subordinates first."

Ye Li Zhu was frail and couldn't see blood since she was a child. Smelling the bloody smell around her, she felt dizzy one after another. She covered her head, and before she fainted, the sound of hoofbeats came, and a person flew over from the horse and hugged her in his arms.

Ye Li Zhu opened her eyes with difficulty, and when she saw that it was Ti Xiao, she felt relieved and fainted.

When she woke up, Ye Li Zhu found herself in a strange room.

The dark blue curtain, the quilt is crow blue, the pattern is also dark, but the breath inside the bed curtain is very familiar.

Ye Li Zhu's mouth was parched, she wanted to sit up, but she didn't have any strength in her body.

She stretched out her hand from the quilt, and was about to pull off the bed curtain when someone grabbed her hand.

The fingers were gently touched one by one, which was ambiguous and very provocative.

The bed curtain was thrown back.

Holding a bowl of medicine, Ti Xiao sat in front of her: "Finally woke up?"

When she was in a coma, she coughed up a lot of blood, and the imperial doctor had no choice but to invite a wizard, who said that Ye Li Zhu was born with bad luck, and she couldn't see people suffering from blood and light, especially killing people.

The temple is clean and undisturbed by the world of mortals. It is far away in the mountains and blessed by the Buddha. If she stays in the temple all her life, she can live a long life.