42

Ye Li Zhu also went to find Jiang Ran Yi, and the two went to Zhaoyang Palace together.

Ye Fu'an said: "Zhu Zhu, father is leaving first, so be careful in the palace."

Ye Li Zhu nodded.

After finding Jiang Ran Yi, the two went to Zhaoyang Palace, and after the maid went in to report, Ye Li Zhu and Jiang Ran Yi went in together.

The queen hadn't come out yet, nor had high-ranking concubines such as noble concubines and virtuous concubines. Most of the ones who came were young ladies, wives and low-ranking concubines.

As soon as Ye Li Zhu and Jiang Ran Yi entered, Mrs. Dun Guogong called Jiang Ran Yi to sit beside her.

Jiang Ran Yi and Ye Li Zhu sat beside Mrs. Dun Guogong.

Mrs. Dun Guogong sized up Jiang Ran Yi.

Jiang Ran Yi was dressed in plain clothes, and her attire was very low-key. Like Ye Li Zhu, both of them wore an exquisite golden lock in front of them. The golden lock was inlaid with various rare gemstones. Not bulky and vulgar, Jiang Ran Yi also wore a green bracelet on her wrist. The bracelet was full of water, shiny and beautiful, and it was worth a lot of money, at least a thousand taels of silver.

Mrs. Dun Guogong could tell that Jiang Ran Yi was very much loved at home, and if she married into the Tian family in the future, she would definitely bring a lot of dowry.

Tian Qiao and Wu Ying have a better relationship, because of Wu Ying being kicked out of Ye's house, Tian Qiao doesn't like Ye Li Zhu very much. As for Jiang Ran Yi, who was married to his family, Tian Qiao tried her best to curry favor. Mrs. Dun Guogong said that the Jiang family is rich, and when Jiang Ran Yi came in, the money Jiang Ran Yi brought would belong to the Tian family. If Tian Qiao and Jiang Ran Yi have a good relationship, maybe Jiang Ran Yi can share some with her thing.

Tian Qiao smiled and said, "Sister Jiang's jeweled hairpin is so beautiful, such a big pearl should be hard to come by, right?"

Jiang Ran Yi also heard Ye Li Zhu and Jun Shi talk about the Tian family's affairs, and she didn't have a good impression of the Tian family. No matter how well Tian Qiao and Mrs. Dun Guogong's wife disguised, Jiang Ran Yi would not be moved.

She touched her hairpin, and said calmly: "It's not rare. A few days ago, my cousin gave me a box of malachite. I picked some and let craftsmen make them into jewelry. I shared them with my cousin."

Tian Qiao smiled and said: "Sister Jiang has been living with Ms. Ye? I heard that Ms. Ye has always needed someone to take care of her. This is quite troublesome. If Sister Jiang doesn't dislike her, how nice it is to come and live with us."

Ye Li Zhu said: "The Ye family is a relative of the Jiang family. The Jiang family also has a mansion in the capital. They came to live in your house for no reason. Are you trying to ruin my cousin's reputation?"

Ye Li Zhu never liked to talk, Tian Qiao saw Ye Li Zhu just sitting silently by the side, thinking she was silent, but suddenly she was told something, Tian Qiao's face also flushed red.

Jiang Ran Yi is not married yet, so she really can't live in her fiancé's house. Mrs. Dun Guogong was not willing to reprimand her daughter, so she hurried out to smooth things over: "Qiaoer is not sensible, Miss Ye, sister Ran, don't bother with her."

Tian Qiao was sulking while pinching the handkerchief, but she hated Ye Li Zhu and Jiang Ran Yi in her heart.

The two sisters didn't pay much attention to the members of the Tian family except for polite greetings.

Mrs. Dun Guogong felt uneasy in her heart, wondering if Jiang Ran Yi knew that Tian Zhuo had committed messy things again recently.

Concubine Gui, Concubine Xian and others soon came, and after the Empress came out, she saluted and greeted as usual.