39

Ti Xiao seemed to become colder in an instant.

Ye Li Zhu obediently opened her mouth to eat the grapes. Just as the tip of her tongue rolled up the sweet and sour grape, she was suddenly choked hard.

She opened her eyes and looked at the man's magnified handsome face.

Ti Xiao has deep eyebrows, cold eyes, and a nose that is too high and straight to look good.

Grape juice dripped down the corner of Ye Li Zhu's lips, she was completely stunned, because Ti Xiao was too strong at this time, Ye Li Zhu couldn't handle it at all.

In the end, Ye Li Zhu was weakly supported by Ti Xiao, and she leaned on Ti Xiao's shoulder to let out her breath. Her inhalation sound was very small, but it was quite seductive.

The grapes were still eaten by Ti Xiao.

Ye Li Zhu felt that the state of the two of them was very strange, but she didn't know how to describe it.

At the beginning, the two were just strangers, and then, the two of them said something, then they hugged, Ti Xiao and her were in the same room, and finally, the two of them hugged and kissed.

The time is too short. If it was half a year ago, when Ye Li Zhu was still in the temple, she would never have imagined that she would be so intimate with a man.

She also didn't want to force Ti Xiao to be responsible for her. Firstly, she is willing, Ti Xiao approaching her can make her sick body linger for a while; secondly, Ye Li Zhu doesn't know her feelings for Ti Xiao, she only feels that she is close to Ti Xiao because she has feelings for his help. If she wants to mention Ti Xiao to be with her because of this, she is using him.

Now that the relationship between the two has improved, Ti Xiao grabbed Ye Li Zhu and said, "Don't act like a baby to other people in the future."

Whether it's a man or a woman, Ti Xiao doesn't want people to see Ye Li Zhu's gentle and lovely side. It was enough for Ye Li Zhu to have him. Whatever she wanted, he would give her everything. She didn't need anyone else.

Seeing him approaching again, Ye Li Zhu stepped back: "Your Highness, the water temperature is a bit high, I don't want to soak here for too long. Soaking for a long time is not good for your health."

After thinking for a while, Ye Li Zhu asked again: "It's cold tonight, and it's snowing outside. It would be inconvenient for you to leave. However, if you really have something to do..."

Then she didn't dare to keep staying.

Just getting close to him, so close, Ye Li Zhu felt that her body had improved a lot. If Ti Xiao wanted to leave, she didn't need to try every means to trick him into staying.

She also felt guilty for keeping Ti Xiao all the time, and she was afraid of delaying Ti Xiao's affairs.

Seeing that she finally knew how to restrain herself, changed the subject, and said something else, Ti Xiao raised his hand and stroked her hair: "I thought you would never be satisfied..."

Ti Xiao's narrow and deep eyes swept over Ye Li Zhu.

Ye Li Zhu's clothes loosened a lot, revealing her delicate collarbone. The skin on her collarbone was soaked into a light pink color, as clear as a hibiscus stone.

He pulled Ye Li Zhu deeper into the hot spring, he sank a lot, but lifted Ye Li Zhu up, Ye Li Zhu instinctively thought that this was not a good thing, she was about to struggle to go to the side, but at this time she couldn't escape.

She looked down at the man's long black hair, which was different from the serious look he had tied up in the past. The top is crispy and numb, a little painful, but not particularly painful.