56

Ye Li Zhu's thin white fingers caressed her heart.

Heart slightly hot. The rouge melted into the water little by little, and finally disappeared.

She wiped the drops of water on her face, and finally felt that it would be better for her to go there once.

If she doesn't go, Ye Jia You will definitely not feel relieved.

The next day, when Ye Li Zhu woke up, the sky was already bright.

Ye Jia You usually got up earlier than Ye Li Zhu, and when he heard that Ye Li Zhu was up, he came to Jing Shui Xuan.

Ye Li Zhu was doing her makeup in front of the mirror. She changed into a crimson dress. The clothes were brightly colored and troublesome to put on and take off. There were at least fifty belts tightly tied around her waist, which also made her waist seem too slender. .

Yusha combed Ye Li Zhu's hair, and my sister-in-law had already brought medicine to Ye Li Zhu to drink.

Ye Jia You said: "Zhu Zhu, I'll go there with you. I'll wait for you in the carriage. Come back earlier."

Ye Li Zhu shook her head and said: "Jia You, you should not go there. If the people in Qin's palace know that you are coming but don't go in, it will not look good. If you follow in together, when I pay back the money, King Qin's face will not look good.  It won't look good, I'll come as soon as I go."

Ye Jia You said: "Then—I'll pick you up in an hour?"

Ye Li Zhu said: "It's hard to pinpoint the time, in case His Royal Highness King Qin takes me for lunch, I can only come back in the afternoon."

Ye Jia You said: "...Zhu Zhu, you are thinking too much. It's useless to have breakfast now. He should keep you until then."

Ye Li Zhu: "Ah? Really?"

Ye Jia You thought about it, in case King Qin went out, or had something to talk to someone, he didn't have time to receive Ye Li Zhu, so he asked Ye Li Zhu to wait for a long time, so the time would be uncertain.

Anyway, Ye Li Zhu entered in a fair and honest way, and as the King Qin, Ye Li Zhu would not suffer.

He put a purse in Ye Li Zhu's hands: "This is the bank note I took last night, a total of four thousand taels, Zhu Zhu, you give it to King Qin, don't talk too much, you will lose it, just explain it briefly." ."

Ye Li Zhu nodded.

After eating breakfast, Ye Li Zhu took two maids and took a carriage to Qin' Palace.

She kept a low profile all the way to the side door of King Qin's Mansion, and asked the guards at the door to report. After a while, the steward of King Qin's Mansion came out.

"Miss Ye."

The housekeeper saluted, "You came to see our highness? It's windy outside, so please come to the mansion."

Ye Li Zhu nodded: "I have something to discuss with His Royal Highness King Qin."

The steward brought Ye Li Zhu into the door, and the steward said: "His Royal Highness King Qin is discussing matters with several generals in the hall, so it is not good to leave some generals to see you. You should rest in the room first, and when you are free later, someone will tell His Highness You are here."

Ye Li Zhu smiled slightly: "It's time to work."

Ye Li Zhu entered the room, and the two maids also followed, but the housekeeper stopped them outside: "This is the room where His Royal Highness King Qin meets with distinguished guests, the two girls don't want to go in."