67

Ti Xiao understood the queen's anxiety at this time.

Mentioning the queen is a moment that can't stand the emperor. She hated the emperor, hated it to the bone, hated Concubine Sheng even more, hated the harm these two people had done to her intentionally or unintentionally.

But in front of Ti Xiao, she still restrained herself.

Empress Ti raised her hand and rubbed the center of her brows. She is not young anymore, she looks glamorous and well-maintained, but there is still a lot of gap compared with the girl who talked and laughed just now.

For so many years, the emperor didn't love her, and she didn't have the heart to flatter the emperor, mentioning that the empress was born in a noble family, and she was the honor of the princess, so she couldn't bend down to do seductive things.

With a chuckle, Empress Ti said: "Tixiao, I still remember that when I entered Beijing, there was chaos in Xian Zhou, and you couldn't personally escort me. You were still young at that time, not as tall as Yun'er. Xian Zhou was remote, and King Qin I don't have any power in my lineage. You are worried that I'll be bullied when I enter Beijing. You say to Bengong, 'Elder Sister, others look down on Xian Zhou and the King of Qin. Look high on us'."

This is indeed what Ti Xiao said back then. He was young and hadn't experienced much. At that time, the Qin' Palace was in decline, and the emperor was extremely indifferent to Xian Zhou. He was only worried that his sister would be embarrassed when she went to Beijing, so he vowed to strengthen the Qin' Palace.

Later, Ti Xiao did indeed do it.

"After I came in, I was just an ordinary concubine. At that time, there was Concubine Zhao and Concubine Zhen. I could only see the emperor once a month. I was embarrassed by the maids, eunuchs, and angry at Concubine Zhao."

Recalling more than ten years ago, Empress Ti looked lonely, "Fortunately, I was blessed to give birth to Yun'er and was promoted. Later, you won the battle and came to the capital. I heard that I was bullied and designed to kill Zhao. Concubine, let me out for me. The emperor despises me for being too upright, not soft enough, and not likable, but he is afraid of you, so he made me the queen and made Yun'er the crown prince."

"Yun'er's current position was not given by his father, but by you going through life and death on the battlefield, and by taking good care of the harem and winning over the ministers every step of the way."

Empress Ti's phoenix eyes were cold, and she tightly grasped the maid beside her with her jade hands wearing gem armor, her wrists were bleeding from her grasp, "Without us, he is no different from the third and fourth princes, even worse than the Seventh Prince! Ti Xiao, tell me, why does he feel pity for the emperor and yearn for the emperor's mercy?"

Ti Xiao frowned: "Queen!"

Only then did Queen Ti calm down.

After returning to Changle Palace, Ti Xiao sat beside her, and the maid served tea: "His Royal Highness, please drink some tea."

Ti Xiao took a sip, it was Lu'an melon slices, the queen also took a sip, frowned and said: "I don't drink this, I can't sleep after drinking, pour a bowl of scented tea prepared by Imperial Physician Liu."

Ti Xiao said: "Which Imperial Physician Liu?"

While making tea, Mei Zhi said: "His Royal Highness the King Qin doesn't know something. Recently, the empress suffers from frequent insomnia. The newly promoted Imperial Physician Liu from the imperial hospital is young and promising, with excellent medical skills. He has prepared some scented tea for the empress. The empress drinks tea every day. , Sleeping a lot better. Miss Ye didn't enter the palace these days, if Miss Ye did, she would just let Imperial Physician Liu take a look."