40

Ti Xiao scratched the tip of her nose, the more he looked at Ye Li Zhu, the more he liked her, this kind of like was almost overflowing.

He knew that Ye Li Zhu also liked him, even in her dreams, she was talking in her sleep.

Ye Li Zhu put her arms around Ti Xiao's neck, still asleep.

The next day, as soon as the sun was shining, Ti Xiao woke up. He still has a lot of things to do, he can't be addicted to women and can't extricate himself.

Ti Xiao removed Ye Li Zhu's jade arms locked on his shoulders, wrapped her tightly in a quilt and put her aside.

It was very dark in the bed tent, but Ye Li Zhu's skin was dazzlingly white, and her long black and soft hair was scattered like a cloud, so beautiful that people couldn't take their eyes off.

Ti Xiao was about to get out of bed to put on her coat, Ye Li Zhu woke up somehow, she just opened her eyes in a daze, her mind was still unclear, her consciousness had not yet become clear, when she looked up she saw Ti Xiao was about to leave, subconsciously she hugged Ti Xiao's waist from behind: "I don't allow you to leave."

Ti Xiao's body suddenly became stiff. In the morning, it was easy to be emotional, but Ye Li Zhu was so daring and obsessed with it.

His voice was cold: "Relax."

Ye Li Zhu put her arms around the man's thin waist, and her palm touched the man's firm abdominal muscles. Her consciousness became much clearer, and she gradually realized that it was not good for her to hold Ti Xiao like this.

Ye Li Zhu let out an "oh" and obediently let go.

Ti Xiao said: "I have something to do, you wait for me to come back, I will come to see you again."

Ye Li Zhu nodded. Although she was reluctant, she had no reason to force Ti Xiao to stay.

Ye Li Zhu would stay in bed in winter, she didn't want to get off the bed, the bed curtains were filled with the woody fragrance of Ti Xiao's body and an indescribable special smell, Ye Li Zhu hugged her pillow, and secretly watched Ti Xiao get dressed.

Ti Xiao took out a small box from his clothes, which he brought to Ye Li Zhu from Xian Zhou, which he forgot yesterday.

Ti Xiao walked over: "Come out."

Ye Li Zhu separated the curtains and sat on the edge of the bed. Ti Xiao also sat down. He hugged Ye Li Zhu into his arms and brushed her thick hair away with one hand.

Her earlobes are as white as jade, small and soft, and look very cute.

Ye Li Zhu blinked: "His Royal Highness King Qin?"

Ti Xiao took out a small earring from the sandalwood box and put it on her earlobe.

It is a pair of pearl earrings. The pearls are lustrous and dazzling like precious stones. Although Ye Li Zhu has no shortage of jewels, Ye Fu'an sent all the precious and rare jewels in the warehouse to her, but pearls with such a good luster and no flaws are rare. .

Ti Xiao put on both sides for her.

Ye Li Zhu touched the earring: "Thank you."

Ti Xiao said: "I'm leaving, and when I come back later, I will take you to the hot spring on the mountain."

Ye Li Zhu said softly: "Then you have to take care, do you need my father's help this time to suppress the bandits? If he doesn't help you, I will ask him."

Ti Xiao's slender fingers ran through Ye Li Zhu's hair: "I know what you mean, but you don't understand the affairs of the court, just wait here for me obediently."