105 (Extra-15)

Although the queen mother is very kind, and the maids in the queen mother's palace are also very kind, Ying'er still wants to go home to see her mother concubine.

In Ying'er's heart, the concubine mother is the best in the world, no one can be as beautiful or gentle as the concubine mother.

Ying'er is still young, and he is still not used to being in the palace. For him, this is a very strange place.

The queen mother touched Ying'er's little head: "Good boy. Stay in the palace today, and wait for your mother and concubine to enter the palace tomorrow, and then go back with your mother and concubine."

Ying'er whispered: "Will I cause trouble for aunt?"

The more the queen mother looked at Ying'er, the more she liked Ying'er: "No trouble, why would my aunt find Ying'er troublesome?"

Ying'er was embarrassed to say that he was homesick, and he was also embarrassed to say that he missed his concubine mother. He was a little man. As a man, how could he stay by concubine mother's side all the time?

People in the Empress Dowager's Palace did not expect that the Empress Dowager would actually stay the little prince overnight.

After the Empress Dowager moved here, no one else would live in the side hall. Although she liked children, she would not sleep with them.

When Zhao Yun was young, even if the Queen Mother doted on Zhao Yun, he never had a sip of //milk///water from the Queen Mother since he was born, and he never slept with the Queen Mother. The maids also know that the Queen Mother is used to sleeping alone , no matter how much she like Xiao Shizi, it is impossible to sleep with Xiao Shizi.

Aunt Lan Xin reminded: "Madam, the side hall hasn't been cleaned yet."

The queen mother suddenly remembered: "The Ai family forgot about this."

She touched Ying'er's little head: "Ai's family will have someone clean the side hall tomorrow, and tomorrow you and your concubine will enter the palace together, and you can stay in the palace for a few days."

Ying'er nodded obediently.

All the snacks made by the Imperial Dining Room have been delivered, and they are all ready.

Ying'er likes to eat dumplings made of fresh shrimp the most, and he ate two in a row, and also had a little fish soup. The queen mother smiled and said: "I often hear people say that eating more fish and shrimp will make you smarter, and your son will look like a smart child. "

The maid echoed on the side: "That's not true. The more I look at it, the more I feel that the little prince looks a bit like the empress. The empress and His Highness King Qin are smart."

The queen mother became more and more happy.

Ye Fu'an managed to see his grandson, but the grandson was cut off and asked to be picked up by the Queen Mother. He had to discuss with his son-in-law: "King Qin, can you let Ying'er live in the prime minister's residence tonight?"

Ti Xiao also wanted to send this little bastard to the prime minister's mansion and live a life with Ye Li Zhu, but I'm afraid it won't work today.

The Queen Mother may leave people behind.

Ti Xiao said: "Send Ying'er there tomorrow, the Queen Mother may keep him in the palace."

Ye Fu'an was a little disappointed, it's not like he didn't think of this. But tomorrow is fine too.

Ye Fu'an thinks that Ying'er looks icy and cute, not to mention how similar he is to Ye Li Zhu.

Ying'er belongs to the kind of child who combines the advantages of both parents. Ye Fu'an thinks that Ying'er is like Ye Li Zhu and a member of the Ye family, while the Queen Mother thinks that Ying'er is like Ti Xiao and a member of the Ti family.