21

When Ti Xiao came to Ye Mansion again, Ye Fu'an was taken aback.

Ye Li Zhu has entered the palace twice, the imperial physician must have told the Queen and Ti Xiao in detail about her health.

Such a delicate woman, with such a domineering father as Ye Fuan, most people really dare not marry.

Ye Fu'an also expressed his intentions in the Golden Luan Hall before, that if he marries his daughter, he can't have three wives and four concubines, and he can't bully at will.

For ordinary people, it is really to marry an ancestor to go back.

Even if the crown prince's faction bullies others with Ti Xiao's power, Ye Fu'an is not a vegetarian, so he can always make the crown prince unhappy.

Ye Fu'an felt uneasy, could it be that his own daughter was so beautiful that the crown prince fell in love with him at first sight, so he didn't care about other things?

Ye Fu'an naturally knew how good-looking Ye Li Zhu was.

Ti Xiao came this time and brought a gift.

It's a pair of white ribbons. This kind of bird has gorgeous tail feathers and is extremely difficult to feed, but the meaning is very good.

Ribbons are common in officialdom, used to tie official seals, and give a pair of ribbon birds, representing blessings and promotion.

Seeing the pair of white ribbons, Ye Fu'an raised his eyebrows, he naturally thought that Ti Xiao's move was to wish him a prosperous official career.

Ti Xiao sat down, took a sip of tea, and then said calmly: "I heard that the eldest lady of your mansion is not in good health, so I will send a pair of birds to the lady to pray for blessings."

The Ribbon Bird is also known as the Shoudai Bird. Its cry is very similar to "seeking blessings-seeking blessings", and the name has "shou" in it, which means longevity. Ti Xiao gave Ye Li Zhu a pair of ribbon birds, hoping that she could live a good life.

Ye Fu'an's smile faded instantly: "My little girl can't accept the gift from His Highness King Qin."

"My lord heard that little girls like these beautiful little creatures, so I deliberately gave up my mind to get them."

Ti Xiao actually doesn't like such an overly gorgeous bird. The ribbon bird holds a long tail. It is beautiful but not flashy. He prefers birds of prey like falcons, but the ribbon bird has a good meaning. The living golden eagle was given to Ye Li Zhu, fearing that it would scare her into fainting.

When Ye Fu'an heard Ti Xiao say that he had lost his mind, his smile couldn't hold back anymore.

Did the crown prince really fall in love with Ye Li Zhu?

Ye Fu'an said: "Since it was specially given by His Royal Highness King Qin, I accepted it instead of my daughter. My daughter should have come out to thank His Highness, but unfortunately she is weak and cannot come out for the time being."

Ti Xiao said: "It's okay, the king will send it in person later."

Ti Xiao never said anything about Ye Li Zhu, and Ye Fu'an could see that Ti Xiao took Ye Li Zhu seriously.

If Ye Li Zhu was in better health, able to withstand the deep palace, and interested in the crown prince, Ye Fu'an would not stop her daughter from having a relationship with the crown prince. But in this situation, Ye Li Zhu really can't stand the rules of the palace.

If Ye Li Zhu and the crown prince are together, Ye Li Zhu will also call Ti Xiao uncle in the future. Everyone knows that although the king of Qin is extremely protective, he is also strict when it should be strict. The crown prince respects the king of Qin very much and cannot break any rules. Ye Li Zhu As King Qin's niece and daughter-in-law, King Qin would definitely be merciless in training her as a junior.