87

Ti Xiao put his hand on Ye Li Zhu's back.

Ye Li Zhu no longer tempted him, she lay on Ti Xiao's body: "I'm sleepy."

Ti Xiao hugged Ye Li Zhu horizontally: "Go to sleep with you."

She pestered Ti Xiao like this every day, and Ti Xiao had no choice but to accompany her. The little girl was delicate and soft, if he rejected her, he was afraid she would cry.

Carrying her on the bed, Ye Li Zhu obediently found a comfortable position in Ti Xiao's arms, and gently closed her eyes.

Ti Xiao couldn't sleep.

He raised his hand and poked Ye Li Zhu's face: "Ye Li Zhu."

Ye Li Zhu didn't quite understand, so she gave a confused "hmm".

Ti Xiao said: "Do what you just did, do it again."

Ye Li Zhu: "Huh?"

What did she just do?

Seeing that she didn't admit it, Ti Xiao squeezed Ye Li Zhu's chin: "Don't remember?"

Ye Li Zhu felt aggrieved, aggrieved and sleepy, but Ti Xiao kept looking at her, and she had to compromise.

Ti Xiao hugged her limp body.

Ye Li Zhu was indeed so likable, after being kissed by him for a while, Ti Xiao pushed the quilt down, rolled over and wrapped her around him.

When she woke up the next day, Ye Li Zhu's waist was sore and her legs were weak, and her whole body was weak.

She is more obedient than before, she listens to Ti Xiao in everything, and she was also very obedient last night, she obediently shouted whatever she was asked to do, and obediently did what she was asked to do.

The main reason is that Ti Xiao conquered her, and everything Ti Xiao did made people feel happy from the bottom of their hearts.

Seeing that she was awake, Ti Xiao pinched Ye Li Zhu's face, the maid brought water for Ye Li Zhu to wash, she sat on the bed, did not get down, just leaned on one side.

Ti Xiao brought a bowl of bird's nest porridge: "You used to dislike me and said it was not delicious, is it delicious now?"

Ye Li Zhu bit the spoon, her face gradually turned red.

The bird's nest porridge was fragrant, and Ye Li Zhu drank a few mouthfuls, but didn't speak.

Ti Xiao went to pinch her chin: "I'm asking you, is it delicious?"

She nodded: "Delicious."

Previously, she only thought that Ti Xiao was too rude, and it made Ye Li Zhu die in pain every time.

Now he is much more proficient, even if he doesn't need to feed her anything to stimulate her, if he kissed Ye Li Zhu's face beforehand, Ye Li Zhu's muscles and bones would soften.

Ye Li Zhu would be full after eating a little bird's nest porridge, but Ti Xiao kept feeding her with a bowl: "Eat more, you are too thin."

She is not of a physique that is easy to plump up, no matter how much she eats, she will not get fat easily. Ye Li Zhu took two more bites: "I really can't eat anymore."

Ti Xiao gave the bowl to the palace lady, opened his arms and put Ye Li Zhu in his arms: "You really like it?"

It was only last night that he found out that the little baby he cared about was actually distraught and fell in love with him.

In the depths of love, she might have forgotten what bad words she had said.

Ye Li Zhu covered her face with one hand, and gave a soft "hmm".