104 (Extra-14)

Right now Ye Li Zhu is protecting Ying'er everywhere, Ying'er is young, can cry and act like a baby, it is difficult for Ti Xiao to snatch Ye Li Zhu to his side for the time being.

So Ti Xiao kept his mind and asceticism for a long time.

However, when he arrived in the capital, Ti Xiao wanted to send Ying'er to Ye Fu'an, so that Ying'er could stick to his scheming old father-in-law.

In a blink of an eye, Ti Xiao and Ye Li Zhu arrived in the capital. Both Ye Fu'an and Zhao Yun knew the news, and Zhao Yun even came to the city wall to greet him.

It was inconvenient for Ye Li Zhu to get off the car outside to show her face. Ying'er lifted the curtain and saw the father got off the horse and was talking with several people.

He felt very curious: "Mother, who are those people?"

Ye Li Zhu thought that there must be Ye Fu'an and Ye Jia You, so she said: "Your grandfather and your uncle must be there."

Ying'er pulled Ye Li Zhu's clothes: "Concubine Mu, can I get off the carriage to have a look?"

Ye Li Zhu nodded: "Of course."

Although it is inconvenient for her to get out of the car, Ying'er is young and the eldest son, so he can get out of the car now.

Ying'er lifted the curtain and called out "Father".

Ti Xiao turned his head and saw Ying'er showing his head, he hugged Ying'er and said, "Your Majesty, this is the prince."

Zhao Yun was a few years older and taller, and looked more handsome and handsome.

He stretched out his hand: "It's Yuan'er, come, let me give you a hug."

Ti Xiao said to Ying'er, "This is Your Majesty, and also your cousin."

Ying'er was afraid of Ti Xiao at first, but with so many people around, he couldn't help but put his arms around Ti Xiao's neck, now seeing a strange adult want to hug him, Ying'er was a little reluctant.

Zhao Yun smiled and said, "Yuan'er is shy?"

Ying'er's ears were red, so he was not shy. He opened his arms and let Zhao Yun hold him in his arms.

Zhao Yun kissed Ying'er's forehead: "You are so good, do you want to live in the palace? Your queen mother and aunt also miss you very much."

Ying'er stared at Ti Xiao with big eyes. After all, he was young, only three years old now, and he was a little worried that his father would give himself to outsiders while his mother concubine was away. up.

Naturally, Ye Fu'an and Ye Jia You also came. When Ye Fu'an saw his good grandson, he also wanted to hug him.

Ye Jia You has also grown a lot taller, and he has the feeling of being handsome and upright as a young man. He has missed Ye Li Zhu a lot in recent years, and now seeing his chubby little nephew, he also wants to hug him.

Zhao Yun naturally noticed Ye Fu'an 's expression.

Although Ye Fu'an looked serious on the surface, similar to usual, but his eyes were always on Ying'er, and he was looking at Ying'er eagerly.

Zhao Yun said to Ying'er: "Yuan'er, this is Lord Ye, your grandfather."

Ying'er often heard Ye Li Zhu mention Ye Fu'an. In Ye Li Zhu's mouth, Ye Fu'an was a kind and kind person, and Ying'er obediently called out "grandfather".

Ye Fu'an smiled brightly: "Your Majesty, it is not easy to hold Xiao Shizi, come, let the old minister relieve your worries."

Zhao Yun smiled and said: "I am young and strong, so it is no problem to hold a child. The Prime Minister just fell ill a while ago, so there is no need to bother the Prime Minister."