59

Ye Li Zhu was sobbing, she was really taken aback when she just fell down, but fortunately Ti Xiao caught her firmly.

After being reprimanded by Ti Xiao, she felt ashamed and aggrieved, and tears fell down her cheeks.

Ye Li Zhu whispered: "I want to get off the horse, I want to find my cousin."

Seeing that she was about to leave, Ti Xiao wanted to find a cousin, and grabbed Ye Li Zhu's waist: "Don't leave."

Ye Li Zhu's body softened, and she immediately leaned her back against Ti Xiao.

He was wearing cold and hard armor, and because of the cold, the armor was also covered with a layer of frost.

Ye Li Zhu struggled a bit, but couldn't get away.

When Ti Xiao was about to take her away, Jiang Ran Yi came out with a few maids.

Seeing Ye Li Zhu sitting on the horse, Jiang Ran Yi finally breathed a sigh of relief, she said to Ye Li Zhu: "Zhu Zhu, are you injured?"

Ye Li Zhu shook her head: "I...I..."

Before the words could be uttered, Ti Xiao said: "Miss Ye may be slightly injured, I will take her back to the mansion first, and ask the doctor to show her."

Jiang Ran Yi felt that this was inappropriate, she said: "There is a doctor in the restaurant, Your Highness King Qin, I should keep her."

Ye Li Zhu originally wanted to speak, but Ti Xiao's hand was secretly clasped around her waist. As soon as she opened her mouth, she felt that his hand was a little tighter.

Under such circumstances, Ye Li Zhu dared not speak.

Ti Xiao said indifferently: "The doctors outside are no match for the doctors in the palace. Some time ago, Miss Ye was seriously ill, and the doctor in the palace cured her. She fell from such a high place, and now she is too scared to speak. Naturally, the original doctor should take a look. Miss , You told Ye Fu'an that if the Ye family wants to pick up someone, they should go directly to Prince Qin's residence."

Jiang Ran Yi glanced at Ye Li Zhu.

Ye Li Zhu was wrapped in a cloak, her long hair fell down, and her small face was covered with tears. It seemed that she was really frightened.

Jiang Ran Yi couldn't stop him anymore, so she saluted and let Ti Xiao take the others away.

After the people left, the maid beside Jiang Ran Yi said: "Miss, Miss Ye was taken away like this and passed on, isn't it good?"

Jiang Ran Yi frowned, and said: "King Qin is definitely not someone who is waiting for nothing. If he really wants to take people away, you and I will definitely not be able to stop him. The only people who know about this matter are us and King Qin's people, as long as they don't tell it , no one will know."

The servant girl said again: "His Royal Highness King Qin looks cold and heartless, Miss Ye seems to be afraid of him, let's go to Ye's house and tell the prime minister."

Jiang Ran Yi nodded.

Jiang Ran Yi hurriedly got the chariots and horses ready.

After the carriage was ready, Jiang Ran Yi was about to get into the carriage when a young servant suddenly came to announce: "Miss, a young man surnamed Tian said he would come to see you."

Jiang Ran Yi was stunned for a moment, then his face turned cold: "No see."

At this time, there was a noisy sound outside, and a group of people insisted on coming to the backyard.