69

The new year is getting closer and closer. After the marriage between the second prince and the fourth princess of Xia Kingdom is finalized, they will have a grand wedding in the coming year. The Fourth Princess of Xia Kingdom and Lu Xuan Tian also stayed in Beijing.

After the second prince was punished for causing trouble some time ago, not long after, the emperor brought him to the court to participate in politics.

On this day, the second prince accompanied the emperor in the cabinet, the crown prince Zhao Yun was also there, several cabinet elders and Ye Fu'an were dealing with affairs together, suddenly, a little eunuch came over and said a few words in the second prince's ear.

Zhao Yi's complexion suddenly changed, and he narrowed his eyes.

The emperor said: "Yi'er, what happened?"

Zhao Yi stood up, cupped his hands and said, "Something happened in the palace, some property was stolen by the palace people, I should go back and have a look."

If the crown prince said such things, the emperor would definitely reprimand the prince for being lax, but Zhao Yi was quite liked by the emperor, and the emperor let him go down without saying anything.

After leaving, Zhao Yi said to the eunuch: "Is what you said true?"

The eunuch pointed at the sky: "How dare I lie to you? I have known for a long time that His Highness misses Miss Ye day and night, and lost a lot of weight after getting engaged to the fourth princess. Therefore, I will come to you as soon as I get the news."

Zhao Yi smiled a little, and was in a happy mood: "How did you find that thing?"

"The last time the three princesses had their birthday, Ms. Ye came to the banquet. At the banquet, Ms. Ye wore a gold collar with a golden longevity lock. Later, a group of people were playing outside. For some reason, the longevity lock was lost. Miss Ye was looking for it with the maid."

The little eunuch said vividly, "Where did I expect that yesterday when the servant was cleaning the palace garden, I found it in the grass. The servant dared not touch it with his hands, for fear of staining Miss Ye's things. Miss Ye How can a slave only touch something worn in front of him?"

Zhao Yi felt relieved: "Where did this golden lock go?"

"The slave was handed over to the godmother, that is, Nanny Li. Nanny Li knew that she wanted to give it to you, so she specially sewed a delicate bag for you to wear."

Zhao Yi won't return what he got.

He didn't know that Ye Li Zhu hated him, but after talking to her a few words, she seemed to have seen a ghost.

When Zhao Yi went back to the palace, Nanny Li presented the golden lock. Zhao Yi opened it, and it was indeed a golden longevity lock. On the front were engraved the words "Sun and Moon Eternal Blessings of Infinite Life". Needless to say, Ye Li Zhu's stuff.

Zhao Yi rewarded Nanny Li and the eunuch with money, and only stroked the longevity lock after they went down.

When he saw Ye Li Zhu for the first time, his heart was moved, but unfortunately the two had no relationship, Ye Li Zhu and the queen got close, so she didn't want to pay attention to him at all.

Zhao Yi was holding the Longevity Lock in his hand, and was a little absent-minded.

A personal eunuch named Fuzi beside him said, "Oh, what a beautiful lock. Ordinary girls are not lucky enough to wear it, so Miss Ye is the one who deserves it."

Fuzi handed over the kit on the side, and said: "After all, it is the girl's private property. Your Highness put it away carefully. Don't show it to outsiders."