98 (Extra-8)

When the ladies saw Ye Li Zhu sitting down with her big belly, some couldn't believe it, and kept looking at Ye Li Zhu.

A lady said with a smile: "The princess is pregnant? Then be careful, don't fall."

Ye Li Zhu took a sip of tea, and said with a smile: "That's natural, and it's impossible for anything to go wrong in the mansion every day."

Now that Ye Li Zhu was pregnant, someone had guessed whether it was a boy or a girl.

Both men and women are possible. Nowadays, there are not many children in any family. As long as they are descendants, both men and women are equally expensive.

The difference is that giving birth to a small son can inherit the position of His Highness King Qin, and it will be more pleasing and secure the position. If the one born is a princess...

Some people looked a lot more ambiguous.

Concubine Qin 's body can give birth to the first time, but not necessarily the second time. If she is a princess for the first time, she might be a princess for the second time.

The children have not yet been born, and some people have begun to think wildly. Some people even thought that if Princess Qin couldn't bear a son, they would send two girls from her family here to give birth to King Qin.

Someone smiled and said: "The princess is blessed, we wish the princess a little son."

Ye Li Zhu smiled faintly and said nothing.

After the banquet was over, Yusha helped Ye Li Zhu go back, on the way, Yusha said sadly: "After all, the princess is not from Xian Zhou, and these ladies treat you with respect on the surface, but in fact they don't pay much attention to you, and even have a faint hostility towards you. "

Ye Li Zhu could understand.

The son of Ti Xiao's destiny, both civil and military, he captured the hearts of many girls in Xian Zhou, but finally married a girl from other places. How could the wives and young ladies of various families in Xian Zhou be reconciled.

She said lightly: "Take care of what they do, anyway, it's not like living with them."

She was with Ti Xiao every day, not with these people. Whether the ladies are jealous or dissatisfied, it won't hinder Ye Li Zhu anyway.

Ye Li Zhu is not gold, silver and jewelry, so it is impossible for everyone to like it.

Besides, she is in the position of Princess Qin, no matter how dissatisfied other people are, they still have to salute respectfully and say some flattering words when they see her.

If that stupid person accidentally offended Ye Li Zhu, Ye Li Zhu's anger would be enough for anyone, not to mention that Ti Xiao would still be on her side.

Back in the room, Ye Li Zhu took a nap for a while.

When Ti Xiao came back, he touched the bed too.

Ye Li Zhu slept very sweetly, her eyelashes were curved, the corners of her lips were curved gracefully, her skin was as delicate as jade, fairer than snow.

He put his arms around Ye Li Zhu's shoulders and held her in his arms.

Ye Li Zhu was awakened by the fetal movement.

Recently, the baby liked to kick her from time to time, and Ye Li Zhu rubbed her stomach aggrievedly.

Ti Xiao felt Ye Li Zhu wake up, he opened his eyes, and whispered in her ear: "The little guy is kicking you again?"

Ye Li Zhu said "hmm", and buried her face in Ti Xiao's arms: "It's uncomfortable."

Ti Xiao put her on the pillow: "Don't move, let me listen."