82

As soon as Ye Li Zhu cried, she ignored Ti Xiao.

Ti Xiao took Ye Li Zhu's shoulder and wiped away her tears: "I was wrong, I shouldn't have lied to you, well, don't cry, your eyes are swollen."

Ye Li Zhu kicked him on the calf: "I won't sleep with you anymore, you go to sleep in the study."

Ti Xiao sat up and looked down at her, Ye Li Zhu really became more and more capable, and now she dared to drive him to sleep in the study.

Wouldn't it be necessary to propose separation in the future?

Ti Xiao held Ye Li Zhu's jade hands.

The small hands are exquisite and petite, as white as jade, so beautiful that people can't take their eyes off.

Ye Li Zhu struggled, her face flushed red: "Let me go!"

Ti Xiao said calmly: "Who sleeps in the study?"

Ye Li Zhu's hand was held by him. His fingertips were used to holding knives and guns, and they were a little rough, but her little hands were extremely soft, and they would feel pain when they were held lightly, and they couldn't be pulled away.

After a long time, Ye Li Zhu twisted her body and still couldn't get away, so she said in a dull voice, "I...I sleep in the study."

Ti Xiao picked her up and said, "Let's go together."

Although the study is a good place, Ti Xiao did not bully Ye Li Zhu. Covered her with a quilt, let her sleep on the couch, and Ti Xiao sat down at the table in his cloak.

The prince Zhao Yun investigated this matter, and Ti Xiao also asked people to investigate it in private.

He has to say that the emperor really went too far this time.

Ti Xiao can already predict the scene when he goes to court tomorrow. The emperor's deliberations are all for Sheng Concubine and the second prince Zhao Yi, if the emperor knows...

Ti Xiao narrowed his eyes.

Ye Li Zhu fell asleep peacefully on the couch, curled up slightly, her little paws gently grasping the corner of the quilt, very sweet.

Ti Xiao lay beside her, holding her in his arms.

Ye Li Zhu didn't know anything, she was still asleep, she just muttered something, and buried her face in Ti Xiao's arms.

The next day, Ti Xiao got up early to go to court, Ye Li Zhu was sound asleep, and she didn't even know when he carried her back to his residence.

Ti Xiao changed into court clothes, and when he came to the hall, almost everyone was there.

Zhao Yun looked back at Ti Xiao.

Ti Xiao nodded slightly.

The emperor looked good in the past few days.

After hearing a few things from the ministers, and they were not important matters, the emperor looked happy and was about to retire.

At this time, Prince Zhao Yun said: "Father, my son has something important to report to you."

The young man grows up so fast, the emperor didn't notice it before, it turned out that the crown prince has grown up now, he looks like an adult, standing there, he is taller than several generals.

The emperor glanced at Zhao Yi again, but he was not as likable as Zhao Yi.

The emperor said: "What is the crown prince's business?"

Zhao Yun said: "Father, when you come to Beijing, witchcraft is rampant, disturbing the houses of many officials and common people. There are women in the prime minister's house who use witchcraft to harm others. The tricks are making money and harming people, and the rumors are fooling the people. My son thinks that it is time to rectify the atmosphere in Beijing."