81

After Ye Fu'an left, Ye Li Zhu said to Hai Tan in a little puzzled way: "Why did father come to see me for no reason? I have only been away from home for a few days, and he came at this time, could it be because something happened at home?"

Hai Tan comforted Ye Li Zhu and said: "Princess, don't think too much. You just married Your Highness, and the master is worried. He is afraid that you are not used to living here, so he came to see you."

Ye Li Zhu couldn't think of what would happen, after hearing what Hai Tan said, she stopped thinking about it.

Ye Li Zhu lived comfortably these two days, she didn't have much to do in the mansion, and she was at ease every day.

In a blink of an eye, the Chinese New Year is almost here.

Years and years there were many things, and Ye Li Zhu didn't know what Ti Xiao was busy with every day, but only knew that many people would come and go in and out of Ti Xiao's study.

Ti Xiao just discusses matters with people every day and walks around, rarely seeing Ye Li Zhu during the day.

Ye Li Zhu often falls asleep at night, and Ti Xiao just returns, touches her face, and puts his arms around her to fall asleep.

Ye Li Zhu has become a little plump in the past few days. Although her waist is still as slender as a willow, the place that should be plump is fuller.

Her sleeping appearance is very exciting, her eyelashes are long and her lips are slightly upturned, like a lazy little fox.

Ti Xiao didn't touch her again. She is getting better, and Ti Xiao will be worried that Ye Li Zhu is pregnant.

In Ti Xiao's eyes, Ye Li Zhu is not a mature woman, she is ignorant, she doesn't quite understand many things, and most of the time she looks like she is at the mercy of others.

He also didn't want Ye Li Zhu to be pregnant now.

But she was very obedient, and she drank the medicine prepared by the queen's imperial physician on time every day, so that there was not a single drop left, and she firmly believed that she would be able to conceive after drinking it for two months.

She is very serious about preparing for pregnancy, and she almost finished the baby's clothes.

Ti Xiao knew that Ye Li Zhu's efforts were wasted, no matter how much medicine she drank, without his help, she would still get nothing.

Ye Li Zhu woke up this morning, feeling lazy and unwilling to move at all. She felt that her appetite was not good, so she asked Yusha to go to the kitchen to get a bowl of sour plum soup to drink. Because it was winter, Yusha didn't dare to let Ye Li Zhu drink too much, so she only tasted two sips.

Ye Li Zhu touched her stomach, thinking that only when she was pregnant would she like to eat sour, she was probably pregnant. After all, after taking the medicine for half a month, Ti Xiao told her that day that she would definitely conceive a child if she prepared so seriously.

"Where is Your Highness?"

Ye Li Zhu stretched her waist, feeling weak and weak, "I want to see Your Highness."

Yusha put on clothes for Ye Li Zhu: "Your Highness just came back from the outside, and he should go to the study at this time, so go find him in the study."

Ye Li Zhu was embarrassed and went straight to the study to tell Ti Xiao about it. She asked the kitchen to prepare two small snacks, carried them to the study by herself, and told Ti Xiao when the time was right.

At this time, there was no one else in the study, only Ti Xiao was alone.

Ti Xiao heard footsteps and knew that Ye Li Zhu was coming.