28

After hearing Ye Li Zhu's words, Jiang Ran Yi believed it was true: "Yes, getting married is not a trivial matter, and the relationship between the two families must be good."

While talking, Ye Li Zhu was also sleepy, she yawned and closed her eyes.

Seeing that her snow-white arms were exposed, Jiang Ran Yi touched her little cousin's snow-white arm, and pulled up the thin quilt.

Although it was May, her cousin was weak, and ice cubes were placed outside to cool off, so she  had to cover her with something.

Before Jiang Ran Yi came, she heard her grandmother talking about this cousin she had never met.

The Jiang family is a wealthy family, and Jiang Ran Yi is the only daughter of the Jun family. She has older brothers and cousins. She has been pampered by the Jun family and the old lady since she was a child. The aunt in the family always respects her when she sees her. Call "Miss", the old lady is kind-hearted, Jiang Ran Yi is brought up by the old lady, so she is naturally a standard lady.

Before she came, she heard that her cousin grew up alone in the temple, thinking that her cousin was in poor health, she deliberately destroyed two pieces of gold to make a longevity lock and put it in the dowry given to her cousin by her grandmother.

Now seeing that there are many concubines in the mansion, Wu Shi is in power, and she doesn't know what kind of person Wu Shi is like, so she feel more and more distressed about her cousin.

After thinking about it, Jiang Ran Yi also fell asleep.

The next day, Ye Li Zhu woke up early. Seeing that Jiang Ran Yi was still asleep, she suddenly became malicious and pinched Jiang Ran Yi's nose.

Jiang Ran Yi was sleeping soundly, her nose was pinched, she opened her lips to breathe, Ye Li Zhu giggled, Jiang Ran Yi also opened her eyes.

She grabbed Ye Li Zhu's hand: "Cousin, don't make trouble!"

Ye Li Zhu's hands were actually icy cold, Jiang Ran Yi covered Ye Li Zhu's little hands with a pair of jade hands, warming her up: "You are so naughty, I hope your future husband won't teach you a lesson."

The two sisters deliberately changed into the same clothes and went out to eat.

Anyway, the yard was empty, and the Ye family had a big business, so how could it not accommodate two relatives. Although the Jiang family had a house and property in the capital, Ye Li Zhu still kept Jiang Ran Yi and the Jun family in Ye Mansion.

The Jun family was able to marry into Jiang's family as the main family, and his family background was not bad. Jun's father was a late Confucianist, who was full of peaches and plums, and there were many disciples in the capital. Therefore, in the past few days, from time to time, the wives of those disciples would come to the door of Ye's family and come to visit Jun with gifts.

As a result, Wu Shi felt even more uncomfortable.

The wives of those princes and lords don't say anything on the surface, and they don't think much of her in private. The wives of some small officials think highly of her because she is Ye Fu'an's wife.

A Jun family from other places has only been in the capital for a few days, but so many people come here upon hearing the news. She heard that a wife came to the Jiang family in Wan Zhou, and Princess Chen, who never liked to enter the Ye family, also came to have a look.

Moreover, Mrs. Jun has lived for so long, unlike a little girl like Ye Li Zhu who is easy to fool with movies. During this time, Mrs. Wu did not dare to invite a wizard into the mansion, for fear that Mrs. Jun would expose herself if she found out.