37

Ti Xiao knocked on the table with his long and slender fingers, and instead of answering Zhao Yun's question, he only asked indifferently, "Did the queen ask her to enter the palace today?"

Zhao Yun figured out that his uncle was going to have a tryst with Ye Li Zhu in the middle of the night.

But uncle was too bold.

After all, Ye Fu'an is not someone to mess with. His uncle came and went in and out of Ye's mansion at will, and if Ye Fu'an found out by a little carelessness, this matter would not end well.

Although Ti Xiao's power is in favor of the government and the public, Ye Fu'an is not someone who can be manipulated casually. It is said that Ye Li Zhu is Ye Fuan's favorite jewel, if he dares to seduce Ye Fuan's favorite, Ye Fuan will definitely look for Ti Xiao with beard and stare in the future.

Zhao Yun said: "My mother didn't receive Ms. Ye today, it is impossible for Ms. Ye to be in the palace. Uncle, could it be that Ms. Ye changed her residence and didn't have time to tell you?"

Ti Xiao went to Dust State, not many people knew about it, even Hai Tan, Ti Xiao didn't tell. Therefore, even if Hai Tan sent a message during this period, it was sent to Xian Zhou, and Ti Xiao didn't know it.

Ti Xiao said: "Don't tell the Queen about my return. Tomorrow, ask the Queen's people to find out where Ye Li Zhu lives."

Zhao Yun responded and said, "Uncle, are you staying in the palace tonight?"

"No, go back ."

Ti Xiao said again, "The defense of the East Palace is too lax, Yun'er, it's time for your subordinates to rectify."

Zhao Yun's heart trembled, and he said, "Yes."

To be honest, the defense in the palace is not lax. Compared with the residences of other officials, the palace is extremely heavily guarded. With Ti Xiao's skills, it is easy to travel anywhere, let alone the palace. Ti Xiao has always been picky. He is strict with his subordinates. No matter whether it is the imperial palace in Beijing or the imperial palace in Xian Zhou, they are all as airtight as iron barrels. In comparison, the palace does not seem so strict.

The next day, Zhao Yun sent people to the middle school and told Ti Xiao the news.

Ye Li Zhu went to a house outside the city. It was said that she was in poor health and needed to rest.

After Ti Xiao scouted out the location, he asked someone to talk to Hai Tan.

The weather was getting colder every day, and Ye Li Zhu couldn't come out of the warm pavilion all day long. Anyway, Jiang Ran Yi was with her, and the two sisters wouldn't feel lonely. Jiang Ran Yi is a lady from a famous family. She is proficient in all kinds of piano, chess, calligraphy and painting. The two of them read and write together, and they have a lot to say.

She also often goes to the hot springs, the spring water nourishes people, Ye Li Zhu came here, and drank medicine on time every day, and took a dip in the hot springs in the evening, and her body was much better than when she was in the capital.

In the afternoon, Ye Li Zhu slept for more than an hour. When she woke up, it was already dark, because Jiang Ran Yi went to receive someone from the Jiang family, and Ye Li Zhu was alone in the room.

She drank some ginseng soup and let Hai Tan accompany her to soak in the hot spring water.

After going out the door, Ye Li Zhu realized that there was a little snow, the snowflakes were finely broken, and the ground was already covered with white flakes.

She was wearing a cloak, her hair was covered by Zhaojun, only her face was exposed, and a rose-colored pearl hung on her forehead, which made her face even more delicate and beautiful.