23

At noon, someone suddenly came to the palace. It's the lady of the palace next to the queen.

It is said that Empress Ti got a new high-quality bird's nest, and because of Ye Li Zhu's poor health, she specially sent it to make up for Ye Li Zhu's body. Not only that, Empress Ti also gave Ye Li Zhu a court lady. This maid knew a little about medicine, and the queen was worried that one day Ye Li Zhu would not be well enough to call a doctor. With this maid around, she could help her in an emergency.

Ye Li Zhu naturally couldn't refuse.

When things are collected, people have no choice but to accept them.

The maid sent by Empress Ti was named Hai Tan, she was eighteen or nineteen years old, with slender eyes, fair skin, tall and elegant, and she had a face when she went out.

Hai Tan bowed to Ye Li Zhu: "Miss."

Ye Li Zhu gave her a little support: "It doesn't take so much etiquette."

She couldn't figure out why the queen would send someone here, but Hai Tan seemed to be a smart and well-behaved person, Ye Li Zhu asked a few words, and asked the little maid to take Hai Tan to familiarize herself with Ye's mansion.

At noon, Ye Li Zhu went to Ye Fu'an's residence to pay her respects.

Ye Fu'an likes to be in the study, and most people are not allowed to enter his study, even if it is Mrs. Wu, they will stand outside the study and let the servants go in to deliver news.

Ye Li Zhu arrived outside the study and was about to go in when the servant stopped her: "Miss, let the young one pass the message to the master first."

Ye Li Zhu smiled faintly: "Go."

As soon as the boy went in, he told Ye Fu'an that the lady was here, and Ye Fu'an immediately scolded the boy, saying that if the lady comes in the future, there is no need to stop her, just let people in.

Ye Li Zhu walked in holding Yusha's hand: "Father."

Ye Fuan put down the brush in his hand: "Zhu Zhu, sit down, your complexion is much better today."

Ye Li Zhu said: "After all, I'm back home. Just now, the Empress's people came from the palace and sent some golden bird's nests. This is the second best thing. She even gave me a maid."

Ye Fu'an was a little surprised: "Lady?"

Ye Li Zhu said: "It is said that this court lady knows a little bit about medical skills, so she gave it for my health."

Ye Fu'an stroked his beard: "I will inquire about the origin of this court lady some other day. The empress has nothing to do with you. Although the motive is unknown, she has no reason to be unkind to you."

Ye Li Zhu was also aware of this relationship.

The reason why she told Ye Fuan was to avoid accidents.

After she went back, a servant girl was waiting at the door early: "Miss, the third princess sent someone to send an invitation card, saying that she is going to see lanterns at Prince Chen's mansion tomorrow night, and she wants you to go and see it together. The servant girl said wait You will make a decision when you come, the sister who sent the invitation is busy with work, and left before you came, leaving only the invitation."

Ye Li Zhu woke up refreshed today and felt in good health.

It's also good to go out for a walk and play with girls of the same age.

She said: "Keep the invitation well first, and remember to remind me tomorrow."

The little maid answered.