49

Ye Li Zhu slept so well, her eyelashes were long and curled up, Ti Xiao couldn't bear to wake her up again.

He kissed Ye Li Zhu's lips lightly. He was going to sleep in the study, but Ye Li Zhu suddenly opened her eyes.

She stared blankly at Ti Xiao, then bit her lip.

Ti Xiao's Adam's apple rolled a bit: "Go to sleep."

Ye Li Zhu threw herself into Ti Xiao's arms and hugged his neck: "I want to sleep with you."

Ti Xiao: "..."

He stuffed her back under the quilt: "don't mess around."

Ti Xiao is not a gentleman, the girl he likes is in his arms all day long, approaching all kinds of temptations, it is hard for him not to lose his mind.

Ye Li Zhu grabbed his hand: "I'm afraid, I want you to accompany me."

Her fingers are slender and white, softly hooking Ti Xiao's fingers, if Ti Xiao wants to push her away, he can easily refuse.

But he could tell that if he really left, Ye Li Zhu would cry on the spot.

A very annoying little girl.

Ti Xiao put her hand down.

Ye Li Zhu really thought that Ti Xiao was going to leave, and burst into tears: "Your Highness..."

Ti Xiao took off his clothes and slept next to her. Ye Li Zhu's fragrance enveloped him faintly, the closer he got, the clearer the smell.

Ye Li Zhu took the initiative to hug Ti Xiao.

She was frightened, and she was in poor health, but with Ti Xiao by her side, she felt much better.

Ti Xiao extinguished the candle in the air, and the room was suddenly pitch black, and the bed curtain was drawn up, making it airtight.

Ye Li Zhu originally wanted to pretend to cry to trick Ti Xiao into staying, but she didn't cry.

After he stayed, within two quarters of an hour, Ye Li Zhu really cried.

Ye Li Zhu was still ill, she could see but not eat, Ti Xiao didn't really do anything to her, just punished her a little.

When she fell asleep, Ti Xiao untied the clothes that bound her hands.

Ye Li Zhu's complexion was fair, and she was extraordinarily delicate, and there would be a bruise when she was strangled lightly. He took the medicine and rubbed it on her wrist.

He can't ask for it after she has just worn it. Ti Xiao usually doesn't like women to be close to him, and there are no women's clothes here. He wiped Ye Li Zhu's clothes and wrapped her with his own clothes.

The night was long, and Ti Xiao couldn't share the bed with her anyway, so he went to sleep outside.

The next day, after Ye Li Zhu woke up, she raised her hand and touched her side, but there was no one.

She opened her eyes.

The bed was empty and she was alone. Because in an unfamiliar environment, Ye Li Zhu always felt nervous, so she lifted the bed curtain and looked around.

"Yusha, my little sister..."

She yelled twice, but a strange maid came in.

The maid said: "Miss Ye, you are awake."

Ye Li Zhu said, "Where's my maid?"

"They are all working outside, and the servants will take care of you first. The servants are called Qing Shu, you can order them as you like."