19

Zhao Yi is such a smart person, he survived under the persecution of the queen and the prince, but if he was a little stupid, he would be killed by the queen without anyone noticing.

Seeing Zheng Yin'er's face, Zhao Yi knew there was a ghost.

Zhao Yi didn't see Ti Xiao passing by, so he calmed down and said slowly, "Miss Zheng, be careful on the road."

Because of minor injuries on his body, Ti Xiao is still in the palace, so Zhao Yi has to go to rest first and change his medicine again. Today his mount went berserk for no reason, presumably it was the Queen's hands and feet, Zhao Yi also sent someone to investigate.

Zheng Yin'er waited for Zhao Yi to turn around and leave, then she held up her skirt and hurried around the path to chase Ti Xiao.

She came from a famous family, her father was a general, and she especially favored those men with high military strength. Now men in the capital are more elegant and easy-going, Zheng Yin'er likes Ti Xiao who is tall and handsome, this kind of man gives a sense of security.

Moreover, Ti Xiao's status is so dignified... the king of Qin who doesn't need to salute when he meets the emperor.

Among the kings with different surnames, King of Qin , Tixiao is the most powerful.

Zheng Yin'er has a bold and lively personality, she knows that only a smart and pungent woman like herself can be worthy of Ti Xiao. This group of noble girls who only know how to calculate in the capital can't compare to her generosity and enthusiasm. A man as courageous and ambitious as Ti Xiao should be accompanied by a good wife like her.

She took a detour and soon met Ti Xiao head-on.

The occasion was very formal today, the empress and imperial concubine were present, Zheng Yin'er was wearing carmine red, which was bright and eye-catching, plus her vivid eyebrows and eyes, she was really eye-catching.

Zheng Yin'er thought that when the two faced each other, Ti Xiao would notice her.

After all, Zheng Yin'er's appearance is top-notch, and there is no other noble lady in the capital who is more eye-catching than her.

However, Ti Xiao didn't even pause, and continued to move forward.

Zheng Yin'er felt unwilling, and shouted: "I have seen His Royal Highness King Qin."

Ti Xiao gave a cold "um", ignored her and continued on.

Zheng Yin'er followed: "His Royal Highness King Qin , my father is General Xuanwei, he has always admired you, this time you come to the capital, do you have time to come to my humble house as a guest?"

"General Xuanwei?"

Ti Xiao stopped and glanced at Zheng Yin'er.

It's a woman, a yellow-haired girl.

A slight blush appeared on Zheng Yin'er's face: "I'm the daughter of the general's family, and I often hear my father and elder brother mentioning you."

Xuanwei general Zheng Hong is the second prince's man, he is loyal to the emperor and Zhao Yi, and he always mentions Ti Xiao at home?

He's afraid he doesn't want to deal with Ti Xiao from time to time.

Ti Xiao said: "If there is something important, this king will visit the general's residence."

Zheng Yin'er wanted to say something more, but Ti Xiao had already moved forward, and before she stepped forward, two guards behind Ti Xiao touched the sabers at their waists, preventing her from going forward.