33

Ti Xiao's body was a little stiff, and the little girl was leaning on him, limp, like a puddle of water.

He let Ye Li Zhu hug his waist. Compared with Ti Xiao, Ye Li Zhu was really a bit short, so she needed to look up at him.

Ti Xiao's voice was restrained and cold: "Let go."

——If she doesn't let go, he is going to kiss her and make her cry.

Ye Li Zhu grabbed the corner of Ti Xiao's clothes with her fingers, and gently stroked the fabric with her fingers.

Ti Xiao pressed Ye Li Zhu's shoulder: "Why don't you want me to leave?"

Ye Li Zhu's eyes were foggy: "Huh?"

Ti Xiao touched the cinnabar spot between her brows with his finger: "Why don't you want me to leave?"

There is a natural cinnabar red between Ye Li Zhu's eyebrows, it is not a mole, nor is it a birthmark, she can't tell what it is, she just think it is charming and gorgeous, just like it was painted, it was there when she was just born.

Ye Fu'an said that Jiang Shi had a dream at the beginning, dreaming that the red plum fell on her forehead, and then she felt unwell, so she asked a doctor to check her pulse and found that Jiang Shi was pregnant. Later, when Ye Li Zhu was born, there was a little vermilion between Ye Li Zhu's eyebrows.

She never lets others touch her because she is embarrassed and sensitive.

When Ti Xiao touched his fingertips, Ye Li Zhu took two steps back and said, "Because...because..."

She faltered and couldn't speak.

At this time, Hai Tan's voice came from outside: "Master, Miss is still resting, you can go there later."

Ye Jia You said: "Why is sister still sleeping? Could it be that her health is not good again?"

While talking, Ye Jia You walked inside. He is young, so he doesn't have to worry too much. Hai Tan knows that although Ye Jia You is young, he is not easy to fool than Ye Li Zhu. Anyway, Ye Jia You's voice has already been heard, and Ti Xiao should leave.

Ye Li Zhu heard that someone had already walked in, she grabbed Ti Xiao's hand: "Hide."

Ti Xiao: "Huh?"

Does he need to hide?

Straight away from the window.

Ye Li Zhu didn't think of this.

The cabinet is too small to fit Ti Xiao, and there is nothing to hide elsewhere, Ye Li Zhu pushed Ti Xiao: "Go to bed."

With half a push, Ti Xiao got into Ye Li Zhu's crib. Ye Li Zhu also went up, she covered Ti Xiao with a quilt: "You must not talk."

Ti Xiao never imagined that he would have a day of shame.

Just as he was about to speak, Ye Li Zhu raised her hand to cover Ti Xiao's lips: "Shh..."

The little girl's palm was soft and fragrant, but it's a pity that it was too small, and Ti Xiao's lips were pressed against her palm, and suddenly he had a bad intention.

Ye Li Zhu froze for a moment, her face flushed, she pulled her hand back, and covered Ti Xiao with the whole quilt, covering his face.

She looked at her palms.

Just now the hot and wet feeling was still there, Ye Li Zhu didn't hate this feeling, she didn't hate anything Ti Xiao did to her.

But... Ye Li Zhu always felt weird.