89

After Ye Li Zhu woke up, she touched her side, but it was empty and there was no one there.

She rubbed between her brows, it's getting late now, Ti Xiao might go to court or do other things.

Hai Tan helped Ye Li Zhu change her clothes, and Ye Li Zhu looked at herself in the mirror.

The skin is white and crystal clear, the eyebrows are bright and delicate, and the black hair is scattered behind him like a waterfall.

Hai Tan took a sandalwood comb to comb Ye Li Zhu's long hair, and said softly: "Princess, please prepare for this period of time. In a few days, Your Highness will return to Xian Zhou."

"Is it so fast?"

Ye Li Zhu said casually.

Although she didn't know much about court affairs, she also knew a thing or two about some things. It is certainly a good thing for the crown prince to go south for inspections, and he can win over some local officials for his own use, but it is inevitable that the court will suffer losses.

Ti Xiao and the crown prince belonged to the same faction, and when the crown prince left the capital, Ti Xiao naturally had to stay in the capital for half a year.

Hai Tan said: "The servant just saw that someone in the house started to tidy up, so they must have got His Highness's order."

Ye Li Zhu touched her chin, why didn't Ti Xiao tell her?

Hai Tan took a few hairpins for Ye Li Zhu to choose, and Ye Li Zhu picked out a hairpin made of suet and white jade: "If your Highness wants to leave, you must tell me. I will go home for a few days and stay with my father. Leave with His Highness."

Hai Tan couldn't help laughing: "Princess, you can't do this. You and His Highness are already married. If you go home and live for a while, others will think that there is some conflict between you and his Highness . Don't worry, during the new year and festivals,  If you want to come back, His Highness will definitely accompany you back."

Having said that, Ye Li Zhu felt somewhat reluctant.

She said: "Your Highness will definitely understand, I will only go home for a few days, and I will be in the palace every day when I go to Xian Zhou."

Hai Tan didn't answer anymore.

Ye Li Zhu said: "Today should be the day when the crown prince leaves Beijing, His Highness will definitely come back in the evening."

Hai Tan nodded: "That's for sure. The crown prince is His Highness King Qin's favorite junior. He won't just send it outside the city. According to the usual practice, he will send it at least dozens of miles away, and he will return to the capital in the afternoon."

The crown prince accompanied a lot of troops, and Ti Xiao went out of the city to see him off. He only brought some elite soldiers with him, about a dozen elite soldiers, and he would not bring thousands or hundreds of soldiers to make too much noise.

This is actually an excellent opportunity for Zhao Yi.

In the palace, the second prince Zhao Yi, who stayed behind closed doors, made a move and said to Lu Xuan Tian, "King Qin can defeat a hundred with one, but the people around him can't be like him. What's more, this time we have sent out Many masters."

Three thousand elite soldiers, together with Lu Xuan Tian and Zhao Yi's usual close protection experts, were enough to kill all the dozens of people King Qin returned to the city.

Usually there is no such good opportunity, if King Qin returns to the capital and enters the capital, under the protection of many masters, Zhao Yi and Lu Xuan Tian will be helpless, and there is no chance of meeting King Qin.