34

Wu Shi didn't care about those rabbits either, she just wanted to make Ye Li Zhu unhappy.

She knew that Ye Li Zhu's sick body couldn't bear anger at all. It's just that two or three rabbits were slaughtered, and Ye Li Zhu made a fuss with Ye Fu'an, which made her seem petty.

What's more, Ye Fu'an has a lot of things to do every day, so many people under him are waiting to do things. He is in charge of the appointment of officials, punishments, rewards and other major matters. How can he have time to care about how many little rabbits Ye Li Zhu's cousin has been eaten.

Wu Shi also knew that Ye Li Zhu was a daughter of a thousand gold, so she would not easily let go of her status and lose her temper.

After all, Wu Shi is in charge of the back house, but if she thinks about it and doesn't give Ye Li Zhu a good time, Ye Li Zhu won't have a good time.

She asked the maid to pay attention to the movement in Jing Shui Pavilion, but unfortunately Jing Shui Pavilion is airtight, and her maids can't get in easily. Here and there. Therefore, Mrs. Wu couldn't find out anything, only knew that Ye Li Zhu was back.

After returning to the room, Hai Tan took off the cloak for Ye Li Zhu, and she said: "Miss, Madam is deliberately against you to make you unhappy. If you go to her at this time, you will most likely fall into her trap."

Ye Li Zhu has never squeezed an ant since she was a child, because she has been influenced by Master Wuxin for so long, and she never eats meat. Although Ye Li Zhu is a vegetarian, she does not accuse others of eating meat, because a butcher has to live, and so does a farmer who raises livestock.

What made her feel uncomfortable was that the three rabbits Wu Shi ate were raised by Jiang Ran Yi, who was Jiang Ran Yi's good friend, and Jiang Ran Yi didn't raise them for people to eat.

Ye Li Zhu said: "I also know that these rabbits are nothing more than ordinary things in the eyes of the people in the mansion. If I quarrel with my wife because of this, it will appear that I am not strong enough to tolerate my wife. Father is usually so busy, and this afternoon it is said that he is going to receive a different surname king who is coming to Beijing again, how can I upset him because of such a small matter."

She sat down and took a sip of tea to moisten her lips.

Ye Li Zhu said: "I also have to think of some ways to prevent my wife from targeting me like this."

When she was young, Master Wuxin taught Ye Li Zhu to "repay grievances with virtue". Ye Li Zhu didn't understand why she had to forgive and benefit others when others hurt her. realize the mistake.

At that time, Master Wuxin understood that although Ye Li Zhu looked weak and pitiful, she was not suitable for Buddhism. She has roots of wisdom, but no heart of Buddha.

After all, she is Ye Fu'an's daughter. Although she is not as cold-blooded as Ye Fu'an, deep down, she is not the kind of cowardly person who would stretch out the right cheek when someone slaps her left cheek.

Ye Li Zhu was not so helpless.

She thought about taking advantage of Wu Ying's nanny's mistake to let Wu Ying leave. Although Wu Shi couldn't do anything about it, it was okay for Wu Ying's nanny who made a mistake. Then find a suitable time to explain directly in front of his father that although Wu's housekeeping is good, but Wu's heart is not good, and she wants her father to beat Wu's.

While racking her brains, Hai Tan suddenly came up with an idea: "Miss, I thought of a way to tell the master. Don't go out tonight, the young master is here, and you don't want to see the young master, just say that you are not feeling well. I will play with you..."