77

While rubbing her, Ti Xiao said to reduce her fatigue, "Don't worry, you are still young, don't worry about these things. Let me pamper you for a few more years, and we will talk about the child later."

Ye Li Zhu was really sleepy, and fell asleep on Ti Xiao's lap.

After arriving at home, the carriage entered the yard, and Zhao Yun was actually standing in the corridor.

Ti Xiao hugged Ye Li Zhu down, her forehead was a little hot, but she didn't wake up.

Zhao Yun didn't know that Ye Li Zhu had fallen asleep, so he stepped forward and called "Uncle".

Ti Xiao gave him a cold look: "Shut up."

Only then did Zhao Yun notice the sleeping Ye Li Zhu.

To be honest, Zhao Yun also felt a little embarrassed that his aunt was younger than him, and Zhao Yun also felt it was strange that his uncle had gnawed on such a young grass.

Zhao Yun lowered his voice and said, "Why is aunt asleep?"

Ti Xiao hugged her and walked inside: "Her body has always been weak."

Zhao Yun followed behind Ti Xiao, and said: "Uncle, these days, Zhao Yi and Lu Xuan Tian and others are getting too close, I want to be with you..."

Before he could finish his sentence, the door opened, and Ti Xiao walked in: "Let's talk in two days, the princess is sick, and I want to take care of her."

Zhao Yun was actually surprised.

He knew Ti Xiao very well, and before serious matters, Ti Xiao would put aside other unimportant things. Now Ti Xiao came to take care of Ye Li Zhu for business, which proved the importance of Ye Li Zhu to him.

Zhao Yun was stunned for a moment, and said, "Okay, then I'll come back another day."

The room was very warm, so Ti Xiao took off the cloak she was wearing.

Putting the cloak aside, Ye Li Zhu grabbed Ti Xiao's collar with her fingers.

Ti Xiao put her on the bed, and touched her forehead again, it was still hot.

Ye Li Zhu just made people worry. She was overworked this time, and she suffered from a little cold, so she fell down so easily.

Ti Xiao closed the bed curtains, and the room was scented with calming incense, he was going to deal with business in the study, but now he had his paperwork sent to the bedroom, and he was doing things outside the screen.

The sky was getting dark little by little, the dinner was ready, Ye Li Zhu was still awake, she usually didn't have much appetite and couldn't eat, especially now.

Ti Xiao asked someone to leave a porridge and delicious side dishes for her.

Ye Li Zhu was sleeping on the bed and had a dream. In the dream, she was being chased by evil spirits all the time, she kept running ahead, sweating all over, and finally woke up with a start.

After waking up, Ye Li Zhu saw the darkness around her. She was covered with a thin layer of quilt, and because of the cold sweat, the thin pajamas were stuck to her body.

Ye Li Zhu was a little scared, she rubbed her eyes, called "Your Highness", and got off the bed directly.

Her voice was so soft that Ti Xiao didn't hear her because he was concentrating on reading the scriptures outside.

Ye Li Zhu went out and felt relieved when she saw Ti Xiao outside the screen.

Ti Xiao looked up and saw Ye Li Zhu running out barefoot, wearing only thin pajamas. Although the room was very warm, it was winter after all, and no matter how good her body was, she couldn't stand such a toss, not to mention Ye Li Zhu's body was not not good.