31

Ye Li Zhu stood there in a daze, and looked up at Ti Xiao. To be honest, she looked a little dazed.

so cute.

Ti Xiao said, "What can you tell me?"

Ye Li Zhu originally wanted to say "I want to hug you", but when she saw the man's stern face, she suddenly couldn't say anything.

She lowered her eyes, her eyelashes were curved, and she was pitiful.

Ye Li Zhu had no choice but to say: "Who told Your Highness about my birthday?"

"What the queen said."

Ti Xiao said flatly, "You also liked to pester me before I left, so I came to see you."

Ye Li Zhu scratched the tip of her hair.

Where does she like to pester Ti Xiao?

But - from Ti Xiao's point of view, she does seem to be pestering him. Always see him, and always want to have a little contact with him.

Ye Li Zhu said: "This day is unlucky, and the celebration is usually postponed until next month. But I am still very happy that you can come."

When Ye Li Zhu looked at Ti Xiao, her eyes sparkled, as if she loved Ti Xiao from the bottom of her heart.

Ti Xiao was originally cold and ruthless, but, being watched by the little girl's soft eyes, his voice was also a little gentle: "This one is for you."

He took out something from his sleeve, and Ye Li Zhu took it, the corners of her lips curled up slightly.

It is a jade carving.

Last time Ti Xiao gave Ye Li Zhu a little fox carved in jade, this time, Ti Xiao carved Ye Li  Zhu.

The eyebrows, eyes, lips and nose are lifelike, and even the wrinkles on the clothes are clearly carved.

Ye Li Zhu held it in her hand, her eyes sparkled: "It's so beautiful."

She is praising Ti Xiao's craftsmanship, it's really superb, and the carved things are also beautiful.

Ti Xiao gave an "hmm".

Ye Li Zhu was always pretty.

She couldn't put it down playing with the jade carving, when the wind blew outside, the tulle on her body was blown up, one layer of the crimson gauze floated, and the other tightly wrapped her body, outlining her beautiful figure.

Normally, Ye Li Zhu dresses too conservatively.

Now is the prosperous age, the concubines are dressed in gorgeous and luxurious clothes, and they are never afraid to show their hands and necks, and some of them will open their collars very low. People in the palace do this, and girls and women in the folk naturally follow the wind in the palace. In summer, they will wear tube top dresses.

But Ye Li Zhu didn't like this.

The few times Ti Xiao saw her before, he saw that Ye Li Zhu was dressed tightly, the overlapping neckline covered her slender neck, and her pair of jade hands were always hidden in the sleeves.

She grew up in a temple and was dressed so plainly, so she was not used to being too ostentatious in front of outsiders.

Now at home, and in her own room, she had just taken a shower, and she put on what the maid gave her to wear without even looking at it.

It was a raging month in July, and the weather had turned cold. Ye Li Zhu also felt cold when blown by the breeze.

She hugged her shoulders: "Your Highness, would you like to sit in the room for a while?"