18

"Ye Li Zhu."

The tall and handsome man in front of him was wearing a black robe. The texture of the robe looked extremely precious, with faint dark lines, like water waves.

Ye Li Zhu saw that the man's eyebrows were still so cold, she didn't seem to take it seriously at all, she just said her name lightly, and as soon as she turned around, she seemed to be able to forget her.

Ye Li Zhu was really afraid that this man would be forgotten as soon as he turned around. She raised her face, stared at him with a pair of intoxicating eyes, and said softly, "There are Lizhus like Li Zhu in the heart of the lotus."

Ti Xiao said: "Remember."

Ye Li Zhu smiled slightly.

Ti Xiao turned and left.

As he went away, Ye Li Zhu felt the heavy and powerless feeling in her body come back.

It is indeed Ti Xiao who is influencing her.

Ye Li Zhu leaned on the soft pillow, raised her hand and pressed her temple. She was a little sleepy, her consciousness became more and more drowsy, and finally fell into a deep sleep.

After waking up, Ye Li Zhu rang the bell, and Yusha came in from the next room to help Ye Li Zhu tidy up her appearance.

Ye Li Zhu looked at the mirror lazily: "What time is it? Should I go back?"

Yusha said: "There is another banquet at noon, which is in Zhaoyang Palace. You can go back after you and your ladies have dinner. Just now, Aunt Lan Xin has something to leave. She told me how to get to Zhaoyang Palace, Miss. , we can take a car to the Royal Garden and go around there."

Ye Li Zhu nodded.

When they arrived at the Imperial Garden, Ye Li Zhu got out of the chariot, Yusha supported her arm, and said, "Master is still with Concubine Sheng, Concubine Sheng seems to like you very much."

Ye Jia You is smart and well-behaved, adults like such children.

However, Ye Li Zhu didn't think that Concubine Sheng really loved Ye Jia You.

She was afraid that she regarded Ye Jia You as a pawn.

While walking on the road, Ye Li Zhu heard a voice that was both strange and unfamiliar, and familiar and familiar: "Miss Ye."

She turned around slowly, it was the second prince Zhao Yi.

He fell down from the horse today, but luckily he was pretty good, he didn't suffer too much injury, only a few bloodstains, and now he can walk around normally.

Ye Li Zhu saluted: "Your Highness, Second Prince."

A wry smile appeared on Zhao Yi's lips: "Miss Ye laughed at what happened today."

Ye Li Zhu said: "It's because the horse is fierce and difficult to tame, Your Highness should not take it to heart."

Her words seemed very gentle, but Zhao Yi could tell that Ye Li Zhu didn't have a good impression of him, and she even backed away a little subconsciously.

Zhao Yi said in a low voice: "I'm afraid you will take it to heart."

The young man deliberately lowered his voice, and the originally clear voice was inexplicably more astringent: "Miss Ye, since I got off the training ground, I have been feeling uncomfortable."

To be honest, each member of the royal family is more handsome than the other. Zhao Yi has a slender figure, tall and straight like a pine, because of his noble status, he has his own aura, he is different from the prince, the prince is gentle and funny, Zhao Yi has evil spirits in his eyebrows and eyes.