57

After finishing speaking, Lu Xuan Tian clapped his hands.

Dozens of young women in gorgeous dresses took a few steps forward, walked to the center, and saluted Ti Xiao.

Ye Li Zhu looked curiously.

These women are all young, about seventeen or eighteen years old, tall and plump, with heavy makeup, charming and charming.

Ti Xiao squeezed Ye Li Zhu's chin through the veil: "Do you want me to accept them?"

His tone was different from usual, with a hint of threat.

Ye Li Zhu instinctively sensed the danger.

Ti Xiao's arm tightly bound her, she could not escape, she could only be forced into his arms.

At this time, Ye Li Zhu's cheek was rubbed by him through the veil, and his hand was very strong. Ye Li Zhu's skin was too delicate, and she knew that there would definitely be fingerprints on her face.

Ti Xiao said again: "Do you want to? Huh?"

Ye Li Zhu remembered that just now when Ti Xiao pressed her down on the bed, he looked at her with such terrifying eyes and forced her. In the end, Ye Li Zhu shook her head and whispered: "I don't want to."

Only then did Ti Xiao let go of her, allowing her to breathe normally.

He poured a glass of wine and put it into Ye Li Zhu's hands, before he said to Lu Xuan Tian: "Second prince, my favorite concubine is jealous, these beauties, this king can't accept them."

Only then did Lu Xuan Tian look at the tightly wrapped woman in Ti Xiao's arms again.

King Qin's favorite concubine is actually such a weak and petite woman.

Ti Xiao is tall and tall. On the battlefield, he can take the head of an enemy general among thousands of troops. Such a man is skilled in martial arts, brave and resourceful. A woman who matches him must at least be healthy, tall and plump, right?

For a moment, Lu Xuan Tian wanted to know the face of this beloved concubine under the veil.

Lu Xuan Tian smiled and said: "His Royal Highness King Qin is so powerful, are you afraid that a little pet concubine will fail?"

"It's not that I'm afraid, it's just that I don't want to make her angry."

Ti Xiao said flatly, "If this king accepts the second prince's kindness and makes this little enemy angry, she will kill all ten beauties he accepts." , can't calm her down."

Although Lu Xuan Tian knew that this was Ti Xiao's way of rejecting him, but the expression Ti Xiao looked at the woman in his arms was indeed a bit more pampering.

The favored concubine was covered tightly, revealing only a pair of slightly red and swollen eyes, which were clean and clear, with a pigeon blood stone hanging between her brows, making the complexion around her eyes more crystal clear, purer than snow.

Pet concubine held the wine glass in one hand, that hand was too tender, it seemed that if she kneaded her hand hard, her hand would turn blue and purple. Her fingertips were clean and slightly pink, which seemed to tempt people to go taste.

Just looking at this tender little hand, Lu Xuan Tian can guess that this beloved concubine is well protected, and she should have never suffered at all.

Seemingly noticing Lu Xuan Tian's gaze, Ti Xiao coldly swept it away.

A man like Ti Xiao has always had a strong desire to possess. Others can't look at his women, let alone touch them.