108 (Extra-18)

Ye Li Zhu was happy to see Ying'er and Ye Jia You get close. Ye Jia You is her own younger brother, and Ying'er is her own son. Both of them are her relatives. They hold a lot of weight in Ye Li Zhu's heart. They have a good relationship, and Ye Li Zhu is also happy.

After Ye Li Zhu left, it was getting late, Ye Jia You brought Xiaotuanzi to the study.

Originally, he thought that his sister and the son of the King Qin would be capable of both civil and military affairs in the future, but Ye Jia You asked Ying'er a few questions and found that this little nephew didn't know anything.

Fortunately, his little nephew is only three years old, so he has plenty of time to study.

Ye Jia You took Ying'er's hand to teach Ying'er to write: "Come on, this is how you hold the pen..."

Half an hour later, Ying'er's palms were darkened, and two black marks appeared on his face.

Ye Jia You glanced at Ying'er and couldn't help laughing.

Yinger's chubby little fingers held the pen, and he wrote the word "big" on the paper, a very simple word.

Although crooked, but it can be seen that this is a word.

Ye Jia You touched Ying'er's head: "Smart."

He took out a bag of pine nut candy from his sleeve: "Come, eat a candy."

Ying'er had a candy in his mouth, it was very sweet.

.....

When Ye Li Zhu returned to King Qin's residence, it was already dark, she had dinner in the prime minister's residence, and she didn't eat any more when she came back, she sat down and took a sip of tea, Ye Li Zhu asked: "Where did your highness go? "

The servant girl said to Ye Li Zhu: "Your Highness has entered the palace today, His Majesty summoned His Highness, there should be something to discuss."

Ye Li Zhu frowned slightly, and she nodded.

One day outside, Ye Li Zhu also had to take a bath and change clothes. She asked the maid to prepare water and went to the bathroom.

The weather has been getting warmer recently. After Ye Li Zhu came out, a thin night wind blew in through the window, carrying an elegant fragrance of flowers. Ye Li Zhu's hair was still wet and loosely loose behind her, covering her body with a thin layer of Sha Yi sat by the window and waited for the night wind to dry her hair.

The night wind was soft and warm. She lay on her side by the window, a little sleepy, and her eyes closed unconsciously.

There were footsteps outside, and the servant girl saw that Ti Xiao had returned, and hurriedly saluted: "Your Highness, the princess is inside."

Ti Xiao walked in directly.

He didn't see her on the bed, and after searching for a while, he found Ye Li Zhu asleep by the window.

Ye Li Zhu was lying on her side, her long hair was untied, all scattered on her body, her black hair was like a waterfall, it was already dry, and it smelled delicious.

Ti Xiao grabbed a strand of her black hair, put it on his nose and sniffed it lightly.

Ye Li Zhu didn't sleep soundly, there was wind blowing here, no matter how warm the wind was, she would still feel it, but she was only half asleep and half awake.

When her body was suddenly picked up by the sky, Ye Li Zhu suddenly opened her eyes, and her long eyelashes fluttered: "Your Highness..."

Ti Xiao gave a "hmm" and buried himself between Ye Li Zhu's neck, gently sniffing the fragrance of her body: "Why did you fall asleep here?"