44

Ye Li Zhu hid her thoughts, and didn't think any more about Hai Tan's words.

She dried her hair and fell asleep on the bed. She met Ti Xiao today, and Ye Li Zhu's body has improved a lot. She was drowsy, but the feeling in front of her made her unable to fall asleep.

In the hazy light, Ye Li Zhu's eyes were slightly closed, but her eyelashes kept trembling.

At first she felt nothing. But now, Ye Li Zhu felt that the place that was pinched by Ti Xiao was throbbing with pain.

Ye Li Zhu didn't have a particularly clear understanding of the relationship between a man and a woman, so she couldn't figure out that it was just a kind of interest, and only felt that Ti Xiao was a bit rude.

After all the maids outside fell asleep, Ye Li Zhu got up on tiptoe, rummaged through the dressing table, and finally found a bottle of ointment. She usually applied this ointment when she accidentally scratched her hands. The ointment has a scent of orchid and snow The smell of lotus is very pleasant.

Ye Li Zhu took it to the bed and wiped all the bruises on her body.

She was worried that the bruise would never go away and would stay on her body forever, so she put the ointment by the pillow, thinking that she would rub it again when she woke up tomorrow.

The next day, Ye Li Zhu and Jiang Ran Yi were going to live in a house outside the capital, but it snowed suddenly last night, and a thick layer of snow accumulated on the ground.

Ye Jia You didn't go to school either, so he built two snowmen in the courtyard of Jing Shui Xuan for Ye Li Zhu to see.

Ye Li Zhu always puts her hands in warm sleeves in winter, or holds a hand stove all the time. Her body is weak and she can't touch the snow for fear of being damaged by the ice.

Jiang Ran Yi also came here to watch the fun, and praised Ye Jia You a few words. Although Ye Jia You is close to his sister, he never hangs out with women all the time. He doesn't ask too much about sisters playing together. After talking to Jiang Ran Yi for a few words, Ye Jia You went back to his residence.

Jiang Ran Yi looked at Ye Li Zhu carefully, and said, "Zhu Zhu, you didn't sleep well last night."

Ye Li Zhu touched her face: "But you look too haggard?"

Jiang Ran Yi shook her head: "You usually look like you've had enough sleep, so you won't be so unhappy at all."

Ye Li Zhu didn't say what was on her mind. During this period of time, all the things that happened between her and Ti Xiao, if she said it, would definitely scare Jiang Ran Yi.

She said: "I was too tired from watching the theater last night, and I always dreamed at night."

Jiang Ran Yi didn't think too much about it.

Ye Li Zhu murmured: "When the snow melts, we can go back outside the capital."

The next day, Ye Li Zhu heard the news that Ti Xiao had come to Ye Mansion, and it was said that he brought a great gift, which was a precious copybook that Ye Fu'an had been searching for for many years but could not find anywhere.

After all, Ye Fuan is a literati, good calligraphy and paintings are also good antiques, Ye Li Zhu's residence hangs a few rare calligraphy and paintings.

Ye Fu'an has seen a lot of strong winds and waves, so he naturally knows that it is impossible for Ti Xiao to be courteous for no reason. Ti Xiao suddenly became friends with him, and there must be some calculations to get closer to him.

Although he thought about it, he didn't accept it in the end.

Ye Li Zhu's health has improved recently, and she entered the palace yesterday, which was also seen by Ti Xiao. No matter how precious the calligraphy and paintings are, they are not as valuable as his living baby daughter. Ye Fu'an is afraid that Ti Xiao will not give up, and wants Ye Li Zhu to enter the East Palace.