45

At this moment, Ti Xiao finally sensed something was wrong, his voice was cold: "You don't want to marry me?"

Ye Li Zhu didn't have anything to think about.

It's just that it's not a trivial matter. Moreover, she wanted to be with Ti Xiao mostly because of her own physical needs.

Ye Li Zhu worried that Ti Xiao would be very angry when she knew that she was using him, and would ignore her again.

She opened her mouth, wanting to speak out.

But she was afraid of telling the truth, so Ti Xiao really left this time and never came back.

Ye Li Zhu lowered her head, her long dark hair was scattered on her shoulders, flowing down like a black waterfall, her slender neck was extremely beautiful, and her complexion was crystal clear.

Her pink lips moved, and she said: "How about we not get married? I don't want to get married. When does His Highness come to the capital, just come and find me."

"Not married?"

Ti Xiao's hand was on Ye Li Zhu's shoulder. His hand was very strong, and with a little force, Ye Li Zhu's shoulder could be crushed.

Ti Xiao said: "You mean, you just want to make out with me, enjoy the beauty of my body, and don't want to make any real sacrifices?"

Ti Xiao knew that most women liked his appearance and physique, but he didn't expect that Ye Li Zhu was also such a superficial woman, she was only fascinated by sex.

Ye Li Zhu panicked even more.

Just being obsessed with his body makes him so cold. If Ye Li Zhu told him that she didn't like his face or his figure, but because he could cure diseases, would Ti Xiao feel cheated by her feelings and want to strangle her?

Ye Li Zhu hasn't seen much in the world, and hasn't dealt with many things. She still doesn't know how to end up with the basket she poked out right now.

In addition to feeling guilty that she had cheated Ti Xiao and couldn't agree, on the other hand, Ye Li Zhu couldn't agree to the marriage with King Qin alone. This is also related to Ye Fu'an's future career, Ye Li Zhu can't make it difficult for her father to do things for her own selfish desires.

Various reasons intertwined, Ye Li Zhu felt that it would be best for the two to meet secretly. If Ti Xiao is unwilling, then it will be as if the two have never met. Without this adventure, she might have passed away long ago.

She is not a greedy person who wants to live a long life, her own situation is like this, for such a period of time, she has been satisfied.

Ye Li Zhu said: "Your Highness, I am in poor health and don't have much life span. I don't want to marry..."

To put it bluntly, she just wanted to play with his body.

Ti Xiao originally thought that Ye Fu'an was the only one who didn't want Ye Li Zhu to marry him, but now it seems that Ye Li Zhu herself didn't want to marry either.

Ye Li Zhu didn't know why she should apologize, she knelt on the bed: "I'm sorry..."

Before going to the hot spring that time, Ye Li Zhu told Ti Xiao the reason, but he didn't believe her words at that time, thinking it was just Ye Li Zhu's words of love.

After so many things happened, Ye Li Zhu couldn't speak anymore.

It is better for Ti Xiao to mistakenly think that she is greedy for his beauty than for her to just think that Ti Xiao is a cure for the disease.