88

After lunch, Ti Xiao said to the queen: "I'll take the princess back first."

Ye Jia You went out of the door and said: "Your Highness, sister, I'm going to the Concubine Xian to look for Prince Chen's son first."

Ye Li Zhu nodded: "Be careful on the road, don't be playful, after going to the concubine Xian, go home early."

Ye Jia You smiled: "I know everything, don't worry."

When Ye Jia You walked away, Ti Xiao said calmly from the side: "Your eyes are glued to him, it seems that I am not so affectionate."

Ye Li Zhu came back to her senses, remembered what Ti Xiao did to her at the dinner table just now, blushed slightly, and said, "Stop talking."

After the marriage, Ye Li Zhu's complexion became better and better, and she was charming and glamorous. She was also wearing gorgeous clothes today, and the crimson dress made her look picturesque.

Ti Xiao followed her, and they got into the carriage together.

Ye Li Zhu was sleepy at noon, and after getting into the carriage, she unconsciously leaned against Ti Xiao's side. He was wearing hard armor with a very cold texture.

Leaning on Ti Xiao's body, Ye Li Zhu felt uncomfortable no matter what, she frowned lightly, and said, "What has Your Highness been up to these two days?"

Ti Xiao touched her face: "Miss me?"

Ye Li Zhu closed her eyes.

Back home, Ti Xiao directly hugged Ye Li Zhu and walked all the way to the bedroom.

The servants in the family are most afraid of Ti Xiao. The servants dare not say more about what they should not say, and they dare not watch more scenes that they should not see.

Ye Li Zhu and him hadn't seen each other for two days, Ti Xiao also missed her very much, as soon as he entered the room, Ti Xiao bowed his head and kissed her.

Ye Li Zhu's waist softened, and she raised her hand to untie Ti Xiao's clothes.

He was wearing a silver-white armor, Ye Li Zhu had never encountered such an armor, she didn't know how to untie it, and was a little dazed for a while: "How do you take this off?"

Ti Xiao chuckled, and grabbed her hand to untie it.

In the evening, Ye Li Zhu rested on Ti Xiao's broad shoulders.

Ti Xiao said: "After this period of time, I will take you to Xian Zhou, to my place."

She gave a soft "hmm".

Ye Li Zhu was so tired that she didn't have much strength left.

Just now he was out of breath, feeling tired and feeling too tired.

Now she just wants to sleep.

Ti Xiao only felt satisfied. When he can't see her, the days are like years.

Ye Li Zhu slept for a while, but felt uncomfortable again, she acted like a baby to Ti Xiao: "I want to take a bath."

This dress was already soaked by Ti Xiao's sweat, she felt uncomfortable when she slept, and wanted to change into a new one.

Knowing that Ye Li Zhu would make such a request, Ti Xiao whispered, " Call My husband."

Ye Li Zhu was too lazy, she closed her eyes and refused to cry. Ti Xiao had no choice but to hug her up and force her to scream later.

.....

The emperor was ill by Zhao Yi, and his physical condition was far worse than before. However, the emperor still had to do what should be done himself.