20

Ye Li Zhu didn't eat anything at night, and Wu Shi's sent Xing'er to take care of her health.

It's already evening, and the weather is hot. Although Ye Li Zhu's residence is the best courtyard in Ye Mansion, the room is shady and cool, but there is no ice in the room, and it is still a bit dry.

Xing'er is the most capable maidservant around Wu Shi, she is also pleasing in appearance, with black eyes shining, after entering, Xing'er greeted Ye Li Zhu first: "I have seen the eldest lady, the wife's yard is far away from here, now There are miscellaneous things and it is not convenient to come here, so she sent a servant to say hello to you. You are tired for a day, can you still hold on? If you feel bad, ask the doctor to come and prescribe some medicine for you. "

Ye Li Zhu was wearing a light red shirt, and she leaned lazily on the soft pillow. Her black hair fell out naturally, it was pitch black with a very soft light.

A layer of gauze curtain fluttered and fluttered, and through this layer of gauze curtain, Xing'er could only see the weak figure inside, but couldn't see the person's face clearly.

Ye Li Zhu's mind was in a trance. When she woke up, she didn't eat much. She was not in good spirits and was very lazy. Ye Li Zhu didn't pay much attention to the little girl who came to greet her.

After a while, Xing'er heard the eldest lady's cold voice: "Mrs. Lao, don't worry, remember to say hello to the wife for me. Yusha, send this sister back."

Xing'er smiled and said: "Miss, let the servant take a look at you, the servant will go back to tell the wife after knowing whether you look good or not. If you are tired all day and your health is particularly bad, the wife will definitely worry about you, she will I'm so worried that I can't eat."

Ye Li Zhu rested her chin on her hand: "Pull the curtain."

A scarlet gauze curtain was parted, Xing'er did not dare to go forward, and saw the woman lying on her side on the soft couch from afar.

Ye Li Zhu's black hair and snow skin, a pair of peach blossom eyes full of light water, overflowing with a thousand kinds of affection, even if she looks at people coldly, it still gives people a feeling of tenderness.

After all, she is the eldest lady of the Ye family. Even if she grew up in such a deserted place and lacked care since she was a child, she still has a different temperament.

Xing'er didn't dare to look any further, and hurriedly said: "Miss looks good, Madam must be happy to know. Don't forget to take your medicine every day, and tell Madam if you need anything, Madam will help you. The slaves will leave first."

When the people left, Ye Li Zhu rubbed the space between her brows wearily.

It doesn't make people clean at all, so she doesn't like any wives or aunts to disturb her.

Yusha sent her back, knelt beside Ye Li Zhu, took a beauty hammer and gently beat Ye Li Zhu's legs, Ye Li Zhu stretched, Yusha said: "Miss, the queen sent the cordyceps sinensis yesterday. The porridge is stewed with the best polished round-grained rice, you can eat at least two bites, and rest after eating."

Ye Li Zhu closed her eyes: "Send it to Jia You, I really have no appetite."

Yusha said: "My lord has already eaten dinner. You are weak, eat some medicinal porridge, and you can sleep soundly at night after eating."

When talking about sleeping, Ye Li Zhu remembered what she saw last night.

It's like a dream, but also like seeing it for real.

Ye Li Zhu said to Yusha: "You come to sleep inside tonight, and someone will carry a bed in, so it will be convenient for you to serve at night."

Yusha responded, "It's hot now, so I just need a servant to make a bed on the floor, and it would take too much space to move a bed in."