4

Ye Li Zhu faintly felt that she was a little uncomfortable again.

She pressed her heart, frowned, and didn't think too much about it.

It might be because seeing her father again made her feel a little better.

It was getting late, Ye Li Zhu went back to her room, and several maids rushed over to help her undress.

It's time to go back to the Prime Minister's Mansion, these rules are naturally different from those in the temple.

In Mingfo Temple, Ye Li Zhu takes care of herself in daily life, and never needs others to take care of her.

To go back to the capital, she had to get used to having so many people around her at any time.

Ye Li Zhu suddenly remembered a very important thing.

Mother passed away for eight years. During these eight years, did father marry again to fill the house?

Ye Li Zhu said to Nanny Chen: "My mother passed away, is there a mistress at home?"

Nanny Chen didn't dare to hide the truth from the eldest lady, she said: "Master helped Aunt Wu six years ago, and Mrs. Wu usually treats people generously. When Miss returns, Madam will definitely take care of you."

Ye Li Zhu reluctantly nodded: "Father never mentioned this matter... Has there been a newcomer in the family?"

Nanny Chen shook her head and said: "Mrs. Wu has no children. The eldest son was raised by Mrs. Wu two years ago. Now he has entered a private school and lives in a separate courtyard."

After all, Ye Fu'an is the prime minister, with a big family and a big business, so there cannot be no women in the family to take care of the internal affairs.

When Mrs. Jiang was there, Ye Fu'an had three concubines, and Mrs. Wu was the most outstanding one, with a gentle temperament and beautiful appearance.

After Mrs. Jiang passed away, Ye Fu'an helped her upright.

Nanny Chen  said again: "The eldest son is smart and smart, everyone in the house loves the eldest son, Miss, after you go back, you will definitely love the eldest son, after all, you both bleed the same blood."

Ye Li Zhu nodded.

Mother is gone, if Wu Shi is virtuous and kind and can make everything go well for her father, she will not be against Wu Shi. However, Ye Li Zhu only recognized her own mother and would never change her name to call someone else her mother.

For the younger brother, Ye Li Zhu wanted to see him but dared not. For so many years, the two hadn't met each other. Ye Li Zhu was afraid that her younger brother would treat her sister as an outsider.

After all, she grew up outside.

Nanny Chen said: "It's getting late, we have to hurry tomorrow, Miss, go to bed and rest."

When Ye Li Zhu lay on the bed, the maids blew out two candles and left two for light.

Nanny Chen and Nanny Li were resting outside, listening to the movement inside at any time.

Although Wu Shi didn't do anything bad these years, Ye Fu'an became wary of Wu Shi because of Ye Jia You's bewitching incident three years ago. The people who came to pick up Ye Li Zhu this time, all the female relatives who could serve in front of Ye Li Zhu were once He has won the kindness of Jiang's family, and grew up in Ye's mansion since childhood, and has been a slave in Ye's family for generations.

The next day, when Ye Li Zhu woke up, the feeling of being pressed heavily on her chest by a stone came up again.

She was dizzy for a while, and then she slowly supported the edge of the bed and got up.