12

Not long after, an old doctor with gray hair at the temples who was over half a century old came, and after saluting the ladies, the queen said with a smile: "This is the eldest lady of the prime minister's mansion, doctor Xu, she is thin, take a good pulse. "

Ye Li Zhu sat high beside Empress Ti, separated by a piece of veil, Imperial Physician Xu knelt on the ground and took the pulse, looked at Empress Ti with cloudy eyes, shook her head slightly, and then said: "The girl is weaker, and the empress is also weaker. Don't worry too much, I will prescribe the medicine for the girl later."

After reading the hint from Imperial Physician Xu, Empress Ti understood that Ye Li Zhu was really not well.

It's not very good for such a poor and unlucky girl to marry into the East Palace.

The more impossible it is, the more pity it is to mention the queen.

Look at Ye Li Zhu's family background, her appearance...what a girl...

At this time, a palace maid came in outside to inform: "Empress, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince left the East Palace a quarter of an hour ago, and said he came to greet you. The Imperial Concubine, His Highness the Second Prince, and His Highness the Third Princess are already outside the door, so let's come in."

Empress Ti was unhappy. Concubine Sheng is a shit-stirring stick, where she is not needed, where is she going to be disliked.

However, Empress Ti nodded with a smile.

Just as she was talking, a luxurious figure came in, Ye Li Zhu glanced at it, the woman in the center had a charming face, the corners of her lips and eyes were naturally raised, she was dressed in splendid clothes, her temple hair was like clouds, and she wore a jingle ring, she must be Concubine Sheng.

On the left of Concubine Sheng is a fifteen or sixteen-year-old boy. He is tall and handsome, but with a bit of evil spirit. Beside the boy is a fifteen or sixteen-year-old girl. A little timid.

Concubine Sheng bowed, her voice was soft and charming, like the corners of her eyes and lips, a little bit upward: "The concubine pays her respects to the empress."

Empress Ti smiled all over her face, and didn't let Concubine Sheng get up, deliberately keeping Concubine Sheng in the salute posture.

She took a sip of tea slowly, put the teacup in the hands of the maid, and said slowly: "Sister, you are just a fun-loving person, I guessed that you would come to see Miss Ye. But—Didn't Yi'er go to listen to the Taifu's lecture? Why do you like to join in the fun like your mother and concubine?"

Concubine Sheng's clothes and headgear were very heavy, they were heavy on her body, and there was no one to support her. She was so tired that her calves were sore. Hearing the queen talking about Zhao Yi, she hurriedly said: "It's the concubine thinking about it. Yi'er hasn't greeted you for a long time. I brought him here specially."

The second prince Zhao Yi said: "The imperial concubine has been thinking about you, the empress mother, so my son came here to pay your respects."

Empress Ti said: "Yi'er has grown taller and looks more like a prince, but he is still not smart enough. No wonder His Majesty likes to mention you. Hurry up and help your mother and concubine to sit on a chair, she has been bending over Your body will definitely be tired."

Only then did Zhao Yi help Concubine Sheng get up.

Seeing Concubine Xian, Concubine Gui and Concubine Du all stood up to salute Concubine Sheng, Ye Li Zhu got up too.

Concubine Sheng naturally came for Ye Li Zhu.

The queen has a powerful brother as her backing, Ye Fu'an is such a proud person, King Qin will be a guest whenever he wants, Concubine Sheng can't wait to get up, she is afraid that one day when she gets up together, she will hear that Ye Fu'an betrothed her daughter to the crown prince. Originally, the second prince was trying to survive in the cracks. If the prime minister and the crown prince join forces, is there any way for the second prince to survive?