55

Ye Li Zhu bit her lip, Ti Xiao was close at hand, she really wanted to get close to him...

Her eyes became more moist, and she raised her head to kiss Ti Xiao's sexy thin lips.

But he avoided it, and Ye Li Zhu took a chance, feeling more and more impatient in her heart.

Ti Xiao knew that Ye Li Zhu wanted him very much at this time.

But he won't give it.

Ti Xiao pinched Ye Li Zhu's chin, rubbed the corners of Ye Li Zhu's lips with rough fingertips, and asked again, "Do you want it?"

Ye Li Zhu didn't know what she wanted, but now she knew that she wanted to be close to Ti Xiao, and to lean in Ti Xiao's arms.

Although Ti Xiao wanted it very much, he restrained himself.

After all, it was in the carriage, the space was too small, and Ye Li Zhu didn't have any clothes to change.

Moreover, she could only sit on Ti Xiao's body. In this case, the carriage was bumping and Ye Li Zhu was in a very dangerous position. Ti Xiao had to accept and refuse to be held by Ti Xiao's waist.

If all of them go in, she is likely to be injured.

She suffered a lot the first time, and Ti Xiao didn't want her to suffer any more this time. When returning to Xian Zhou, Ye Li Zhu will have to ride in a carriage for a long time. At that time, Ti Xiao will accompany her no matter what she wants to play.

Ye Li Zhu's waist softened, and her arm rested on Ti Xiao's shoulder: "Your Highness..."

Ti Xiao kissed the rouge off her lips, this kind of close contact made Ye Li Zhu feel more and more uncomfortable, but whenever she got close to Ti Xiao, Ti Xiao would grab her waist and push her away.

Ye Li Zhu: "..."

Ye Li Zhu was about to cry.

Seeing her teary and cute appearance, Ti Xiao raised his hand to wipe her tears: "Is that how you like me?"

Ye Li Zhu couldn't tell whether she needed it or liked it, so she grabbed Ti Xiao's sleeve.

Ti Xiao squeezed her chin: "Do you like it?"

Ye Li Zhu whispered: "I like it."

Being so obedient naturally has rewards.

Ti Xiao pushed her on the carriage, bowed his head and kissed her.

After lingering for a long time, Ti Xiao closed Ye Li Zhu's lapel. After all, it was outside, and it was in the carriage, so it was not good for her to make a sound that could be heard outside.

Ye Li Zhu had to go home today, and it would be even worse if her legs were so weak that she couldn't stand up.

So he just tasted it and didn't want her.

Ti Xiao closed the collar for her, and said: "You usually don't like to come out, why did you come out?"

Ye Li Zhu whispered: "Jia You was afraid that I would be bored at home, so he asked me to go out for a walk. I originally wanted to go boating on Diancui Lake, but it was not easy to go there for the time being, so I came here for a stroll."

Ti Xiao said: "Diancui Lake is mine. I want to build a big garden for you to play in. That's why it's enclosed and no one is allowed to enter. If you want to play, come to me some other day."

Ye Li Zhu grabbed Ti Xiao's sleeve: "What kind of big garden do you want to build?"

Ti Xiao said: "It is used to escape the summer heat. After returning from the summer resort, you can live in the garden. It will be much cooler."