36

This is not the first time that the crown prince has made such mistakes. A few days ago, the leak of the Chongwen Museum was also blamed on the crown prince.

After all, Zhao Yun was young. He sat in the position of the crown prince, and was stared at by countless pairs of eyes. If he was careless, he would be criticized by admonishing officials. The emperor previously gave the second prince Zhao Yi some tasks that were easy to do and easy to win people's hearts. The emperor didn't like Zhao Yun at all.

The emperor waited for the day when Zhao Yun made a careless mistake, took the opportunity to criticize Zhao Yun's incompetence in front of the ministers, and took away part of Zhao Yun's power.

Since Zhao Yun made mistakes first, it was only natural for the emperor to criticize him, and the foot restraint was even a small punishment, so King Qin couldn't say anything.

The emperor suppressed bit by bit, grinding the crown prince's patience bit by bit. Anyway, the king Qin is not in the capital, so one day, the crown prince will be forced to make a big mistake.

The crown prince was grounded for two months, and most of the power in his hand was also distributed. By the time he was released, it was already the end of October.

Ye Li Zhu didn't know about it.

If it was usual, if the crown prince or any of the other princes made a mistake, according to Ye Fu'an's temperament, he would definitely criticize him immediately and ask the crown prince or the prince to correct his attitude, but this time, Ye Fu'an wanted to let Ye Li Zhu enter the palace from time to time as the queen. For the sake of feeling the pulse, although he didn't intercede with the prince, he didn't criticize him too much.

The emperor wanted to take advantage of the prime minister to increase the punishment, but two months of confinement was not enough, but there was no movement from Ye Fu'an's side. When he privately talked about the crown prince's carelessness and lack of strict control leading to accidents, Ye Fu'an only said that the crown prince has always been serious and should not be punished because of these two things. A small incident will shake the position of the crown prince, and if the position of the crown prince is shaken, the country will also be unstable.

The emperor didn't think about abolishing the crown prince immediately, but there must be preparations and plans.

He has always disliked the queen, and the crown prince's wings are gradually growing. With the support of many ministers in the capital and the support of the King Qin outside the capital, the emperor will naturally regard the crown prince as a threat.

Even if he can't move for a while, he still has to suppress the crown prince's spirit.

........

At the end of October, Ye Li Zhu also went to the palace to greet the queen. As the days since Ti Xiao left gradually became longer, Ye Li Zhu's body also became weaker day by day. These days, when she went to the Queen's side, the imperial physician prescribed more tonics.

Ye Li Zhu's current situation is like an oasis that has lost its water source and is gradually drying up.

This time, after taking the pulse, the imperial doctor frowned tightly, and said nothing in front of Ye Li Zhu. When the queen asked Ye Li Zhu to go to the side hall to rest first, the imperial doctor said to the queen: "Some time ago, seeing Miss Ye My body has improved a lot, and I feel that Miss Ye's physical condition is similar to when I first came to the capital after I checked my pulse these two times, and according to this condition, Miss Ye won't be able to last until next summer."

Empress Ti was already worried about the crown prince's affairs, but now that she heard that Ye Li Zhu was not well, her face turned cold: "Is it because Miss Ye is taking the wrong medicine? Or is it because of something on her mind?"