25

The piece of skin held by Ti Xiao was numb, Ye Li Zhu didn't move her hand, but said: "There is wind here, sir, don't sleep here."

Ti Xiao let go of her and stood up, holding Ye Li Zhu's cloak in his hand.

The blue satin material is smooth and delicate, and feels very good.

She smells so sweet that Ti Xiao can smell her as soon as he leans over her.

It's actually just a faint fragrance, but Ti Xiao is very sensitive to Ye Li Zhu's smell.

Ti Xiao handed over the cloak: "Your cloak."

Ye Li Zhu stretched out her little hand to pick it up: "I'm afraid you'll get sick from the wind."

Blown by the wind?

Dripping water turns into ice in Xian Zhou in winter. He trained in icy iron armor and never got sick.

Ti Xiao didn't put the cloak in Ye Li Zhu's hand, he shook it lightly, and the cloak fell apart, and the cyan satin material reflected a faint soft light under the lamp: "I'm in good health, I don't need it."

Before Ye Li Zhu could react, the cloak enveloped her body.

Ti Xiao tied the cloak straps for her, and pulled her long black hair out from under the cloak.

Being so close, Ye Li Zhu was enveloped by Ti Xiao, and she could smell the light cedar wood fragrance from the man's body.

This smell was amazing, Ye Li Zhu moved the tip of her nose slightly, and took a deep breath.

Ti Xiao's slender fingers passed through Ye Li Zhu's beautiful long hair, affected by her body's instincts, Ye Li Zhu unconsciously rubbed Ti Xiao's hand.

She is soft and delicate, as precious as a short-lived epiphyllum at night.

Ti Xiao's hands were a little stiff. He pulled out Ye Li Zhu's long hair.

Ye Li Zhu was numb all over, especially her shoulders. She stared at Ti Xiao's broad chest and leaned forward.

Before leaning up, the back of the neck was pinched.

Ti Xiao said: "Stand firm."

Ye Li Zhu's legs were soft and she couldn't stand at all.

On the one hand, she was ashamed of her reaction, on the other hand, her physical instinct made her extremely eager to improve.

Ye Li Zhu took two steps back annoyed: "I'm sorry."

When Ti Xiao saw her backing away, his expression turned a little cold.

Ye Li Zhu didn't know how to hide her embarrassment, she couldn't tell the truth.

If she said that she was fine when she saw other people, but when she saw him, her head didn't hurt, her waist didn't hurt, and when she met him, she felt as comfortable as soaking in a fairy spring, this man would definitely think that she is a madman.

Although it is true.

Ti Xiao said: "What did you put on your mouth?"

Seeing that he actually took the initiative to talk, Ye Li Zhu lightly stroked her lips with thin white fingers, and looked up at Ti Xiao: "Rouge, squeeze out the juice from the rose petals, then dry it, and it becomes rouge."

Her eyes sparkled, and her fingers touched her lips. The delicate red color and the snow color of her fingers set off against each other, which was very attractive.

Ti Xiao bowed his head, his fingertips were rough, he was used to holding swords all the year round, but this was the first time he touched the girl's soft lips.