26

Ti Xiao didn't want Ye Li Zhu to touch this damn knife anymore, he looked at the little girl's puzzled eyes, and said: "Go back, I'll go to see you in Ye Mansion when the Chinese New Year comes."

during the New Year?

Ye Li Zhu counted the time with her fingers.

Now May, May, June, July...December, first month, seven months.

After such a long time, she might have died before he came to Ye Mansion again.

Ye Li Zhu felt aggrieved: "Why is it taking so long?"

Hearing her aggrieved voice, Ti Xiao couldn't bear it.

He put his hand on Ye Li Zhu's head and gently stroked her hair.

Ye Li Zhu felt comfortable, and rubbed his hand obediently: "Are you going to be transferred to be an official? If you don't want to leave the capital, I will go and ask my father to help you stay in the capital."

Ti Xiao suddenly chuckled.

Ye Fu'an actually raised such an innocent and silly little daughter.

If this was the future daughter of him and Ye Li Zhu with her personality, he would definitely not be willing to have such a good baby daughter abducted.

Rubbing Ye Li Zhu's soft and clean black hair with his fingertips, Ti Xiao said: "Your father has nothing to do with this matter. After I leave, if you have anything to do, just ask the queen for help, no matter what, she will help you. Treat the queen as a sister."

Ye Li Zhu: "???"

The queen praised her as a "good girl" two days ago, now let her treat the queen as her sister?

Ye Li Zhu was finally willing to use her brain, she said: "My lord, who is the young master who called you uncle just now?"

Ti Xiao wanted to hide it from her for a while, but he knew that this matter was too easy to expose, so he might as well tell Ye Li Zhu directly and see how she reacts.

"That's Crown Prince Zhao Yun." Ti Xiao said.

Ye Li Zhu nodded, Crown Prince Zhao Yun.

etc--

Crown Prince Zhao Yun?

She reacted suddenly.

The young man called the man in front of him "Uncle". The crown prince has only one uncle, the mighty King Qin.

So, this is King Qin?

Ye Li Zhu said cautiously: "His Royal Highness King Qin?"

Ti Xiao gave an "hmm".

Ye Li Zhu raised her head in surprise, looked at the young and handsome man in front of her, and said foolishly: "You are too young."

Ti Xiao: "..."

He felt that this was not a good thing to say.

He tapped Ye Li Zhu's forehead: "It's about the same age as you, but a little older."

After being tapped lightly by Ti Xiao, Ye Li Zhu rubbed her forehead, feeling depressed.

Ti Xiao is from Xian Zhou, and Xian Zhou is so far away from the capital, so it is impossible for him to come here often.

Even if he comes back next time, he can only stay in the capital for a short time.

Ye Li Zhu said softly: "Your Highness is leaving tomorrow, can you agree to my presumptuous request?"

Ti Xiao said: "I promise you one request, and you have to promise me one."

Ye Li Zhu nodded: "Okay."

Ti Xiao said: "Don't tell your father that you are in contact with me now."