79

When Liu Chen woke up early in the morning, he felt restless, as if something big was about to happen.

She was over forty years old, and there was a bit of treachery in her brows. After the servants put on the Taoist robes, Liu Chen said: "The things done for Mrs. Ye should have taken effect yesterday. Princess  Qin is not an ordinary person. Once she dies, the whole capital should know about it."

The servant said: "Perhaps they are very happy just after getting married, so please wait patiently, sir."

Liu Chen is most open to seeing money, for money, she is willing to do any harmful things. Two years ago, in order to get 5,000 taels of silver from a certain rich businessman's wife, Liu Chen bought many baby girls from poor families and sold them to the rich businessman's wife as a tonic medicine. This time Wu Shi promised to give her three thousand taels, and only gave one thousand taels beforehand, and then gave her the remaining two thousand taels of silver after the matter was completed.

That's why Liu Chen was so eager to hope that Ye Li Zhu could be killed as soon as possible.

She sighed and said: "I heard that the king Qin has a very good fate, and he became an extremely talented minister at a young age. Maybe she was influenced by him. I will go to Ye's house again in the evening and use a soul arresting technique to let Princess Qin fell ill."

As soon as the voice fell, the door was kicked open suddenly.

Five young men in dark robes stood outside the door, the leader with a jade plaque hanging from his waist, he said: "Take this person away!"

Liu Chen didn't know who she had offended, so cold sweat broke out on her forehead: "What are you going to do? I want to report to the police!"

The leading man sneered: "If you offend our lord, it's useless to report to the emperor, not to mention the officials! Say one more word and sew your mouth shut! Drag her away!"

Ti Xiao got up late too.

Ye Li Zhu was much more well-behaved last night, she didn't pester him for it that night, but she hugged him very tightly and wanted to sleep in his arms all the time. He didn't sleep much last night, just to see if there was anything unusual about her.

She was fast asleep, and her long eyelashes were closed, making her extra alluring.

Ti Xiao's fingers flicked her eyelashes.

Ye Li Zhu unconsciously made a coquettish sound of dissatisfaction, and buried her small face in the quilt.

The room was warm, and she couldn't sleep well. Her calves and ankles were outside the quilt, white and slender.

Ti Xiao stuffed her in.

The movement was a bit loud, Ye Li Zhu opened her eyes, and when she saw Ti Xiao, Ye Li Zhu moved closer to him: "Why are you putting on clothes?"

Ti Xiao pressed her hand: "Don't talk, you'll wait and I will do things."

Ye Li Zhu rubbed her cheek against his chin. Her cheeks were very delicate, soft and delicate, which gave people a good feeling.

Just waking up, her voice was sleepy: "I don't want you to go."

Ti Xiao wrapped her in the quilt, pinched her face: "Come back soon, don't act like a baby."

Ye Li Zhu fell asleep again.

In the water dungeon, Liu Ao had been beaten and bruised all over her body. She was originally a woman, her body was not strong, and she was tortured by Ti Xiao's men, and she was already dying.